Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am not against people not taking the vaccines. I am against telling people they shouldn't choose to get the vaccines, and only do so because of propaganda.
    Me: Fear created by propaganda.

Jaybird: Or a serious health concern, and they don't see a better option. Why is it propaganda?

If only one side is allowed in the media and social media and one makes a decision based on that they are making a decision to act from the official narrative=propaganda.

That the vaccine is heavily promoted by individuals and organizations I believe to have motives to reduce my freedom does not help...

I want more information not less to base a decision on.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just a little Info for all of you out there. My wife is in health care and Had to take the Pfizer vaccine in order to continue to work in the long term care Facility where she is employed. Here side effects were a very sore injection site, and just feeling Blah for a few days, which could have been anything. I myself have not gotten the Vaccine. But I plan to. I have simply been waiting to see how the side effects were from people I know that have to take the vaccine. I believe it is safe, whether it has NANO Bots in it I don't know! LOL! We both had the Virus and I do not wish to get it again. But one has to make their own decision based on their own circumstances.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Me: Fear created by propaganda.

Jaybird: Or a serious health concern, and they don't see a better option. Why is it propaganda?

If only one side is allowed in the media and social media and one makes a decision based on that they are making a decision to act from the official narrative=propaganda.

That the vaccine is heavily promoted by individuals and organizations I believe to have motives to reduce my freedom does not help...

I want more information not less to base a decision on.
    I fully agree with this. If you have real information please share it, people have a right to be informed. People sharing their opinions as facts is no better than what you see on the news everyday.

I am just saying not everyone makes a decision based on social media, msm, or politician, or a celebrities opinion.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I had the second vaccine last Thursday @4. Purposely stayed home and worked out of the house on Friday. Around 9:30 Friday morning I got the chills. Had a hoodie and sweat pants on. Didn't seem to help. About an hour later I started to feel extremely fatigued. Ate some lunch then went and kicked back in the recliner for about 45 minutes. Got up did some stuff around the house. Around 4:30 the wife and I walked the dog. By 6:00 I was feeling 100%.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I originally voted in the poll that I would not be taking the vaccine. And I still don’t plan on getting it. But, I am keeping an open mind.

My experience of the China virus, my wife had it. I never got it, never showed any symptoms. I also didn’t quarantine. Because of this, and my small kids, my parents were exposed as well. They never got it.

I know of several other people who have had the same experience.

I’m still young. 38 years old. And because of my experience with the China virus, I see no need to get the vaccine.

But I am worried about my wife and kids being forced into taking it because of school.

So if they HAVE to take it, I might as well get one too and go down with them.

The MRNA sends up red flags for me. So the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines scare me. Can’t explain it, but it just does.
    I had high hopes for the new J&J, but it’s now a hard no for me because of the Fetal Cells.

I’ll continue to research, and hope there will be more choices later. And I’ll still have an open mind.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As I have reported before, I have number 1 shot done. I would prefer not to catch the covid. one of my employees has had it twice. She had it the second time a few months ago and still hasn't gotten her taste and smell back. I would really hate that.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As I have reported before, I have number 1 shot done. I would prefer not to catch the covid. one of my employees has had it twice. She had it the second time a few months ago and still hasn't gotten her taste and smell back. I would really hate that.
    My wife still does not have her taste back! Lots of things that used to smell and Taste good to her now taste literally like $#!T. And it has been a year since she came down with it!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I fully agree with this. If you have real information please share it, people have a right to be informed. People sharing their opinions as facts is no better than what you see on the news everyday.

I am just saying not everyone makes a decision based on social media, msm, or politician, or a celebrities opinion.
    What did you do due diligence with to come to a decision?

Short of knowing the researchers personally all we know comes through the filter of the deep state media. Almost all of it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is it Friday yet?

As to the idea that one view is being suppressed:

That settles it, proof beyond doubt that conservative voices are not being silenced. Got it

Even with all your cred in social media they will not let you post that the vaccine is dangerous long term, a point that we agree is unknown...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My wife still does not have her taste back! Lots of things that used to smell and Taste good to her now taste literally like $#!T. And it has been a year since she came down with it!
    As a beer judge, that's terrifying.

Well, maybe not as terrifying as those ticks that can make you allergic to all meat, but I digress.

I'm trying to schedule mine, and yesterday it looked like there were spots open; today not so much.

Procrastination...
    default.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah, SheepDog, now you're making me click "show ignored content"....

Nope. Still not worth my time.

Mike, perhaps if you framed your arguments in facts you profess to hold dear instead of flummery like "chemicals" and "the powerful" it be worth considering.

I boiled it down to a simple risk assessment: No conspiracies, no scare words, no mocking, no nonsense.

I think you're right about the "do nothing" approach. A bit of that in the normalcy bias.

And pretty much any social scientist, psychologist, or economist will tell you humans are bad at risk assessment.

And a curious thought just hit me: If you believe the virus was made in a chemical weapons lab in China, why would you prefer it over a vaccine developed in America?
    Maybe if you’d have qualified the statement with “long term” that would have concluded differently. I almost replied to correct you, because iwhat you actually said was untrue. Fever and chills, and soreness are common side effects, but they are short term. If you said there are no known long term side effects I think that’s true enough.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Short of knowing the researchers personally all we know comes through the filter of the deep state media. Almost all of it.

These are a few things, by no means all, I have read.

If the standard is being buddies with all of the researchers, well, there is nothing and no medication in anyone's life which will qualify and most things besides medications won't either....so I expect a more Amish existence, no offense to the Amish.

Ignoring what the companies post and claiming falsified data due to bias or whatever shows that one does not understand how research like this is done.

But I suppose there is always a reason to not to believe anything that has information one has already decided not to believe.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

I had a conversation with my Leukemia Dr. who explained it and told me to hold off until he did consulted with. A colleague that had more insight than him

That was in Nov. When I actually got put onto the waiting list in Jan. I contacted him to see what he thought at that point. He said he thought that I should receive it as other patients in my condition that he had, didn't fair well with a CV 19 diagnosis and it was almost an 85% mortality rate he was seeing. So when my turn came I received the vaccine.

I think not taking the vaccine because liberals support it is as silly as Camel Harris saying she wouldn't take it because Trump developed it.
    This is exactly my point. Thank you Expat.

People refusing the vaccine just because of a political game is just as silly as people taking the vaccine because of a political game.
    People are potentially refusing something they could benefit from because of people that are not qualified to give their thoughts on the matter.

If I was a healthy individual I wouldn't be concerned about the Virus as much, but I wouldn't be telling people who are concerned that they are wrong also.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe if you’d have qualified the statement with “long term” that would have concluded differently. I almost replied to correct you, because iwhat you actually said was untrue. Fever and chills, and soreness are common side effects, but they are short term. If you said there are no known long term side effects I think that’s true enough.
    Fair enough, I guess.

Ignoring what the companies post and claiming falsified data due to bias or whatever shows that one does not understand how research like this is done.

But I suppose there is always a reason to not to believe anything that has information one has already decided not to believe.
    It's an easy out, allowing one to hold to a biased position.

Don't like data, or a report, or whatever? Just claim (without any proof) that it's the globalist propaganda machine and the "truth" is being silenced.

Keep doing that enough, and you end looking like Wiley Coyote who's ran way past the edge of the cliff; of course at some point even he realized there's no bedrock under him.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I had a conversation with my Leukemia Dr. who explained it and told me to hold off until he did consulted with. A colleague that had more insight than him

That was in Nov. When I actually got put onto the waiting list in Jan. I contacted him to see what he thought at that point. He said he thought that I should receive it as other patients in my condition that he had, didn't fair well with a CV 19 diagnosis and it was almost an 85% mortality rate he was seeing. So when my turn came I received the vaccine.

This is exactly my point. Thank you Expat.

People refusing the vaccine just because of a political game is just as silly as people taking the vaccine because of a political game.
    People are potentially refusing something they could benefit from because of people that are not qualified to give their thoughts on the matter.

If I was a healthy individual I wouldn't be concerned about the Virus as much, but I wouldn't be telling people who are concerned that they are wrong also.
    Your situation seems entirely reasonable.

A BIG part of the problem is that today no one can reach a different conclusion independently without others being offended and needing to prove them wrong. I believe you are right in your situation and I in mine and we reached a different conclusion for different situations.

Then when know it all's feed you the same crap the deep state media/social media push it just get tiresome.

Also they always tell you the goals if one will listen to them. TPTB want this in place and plan to use their corporate partners to force Americans to get this, they will use our freedoms against us.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I keep seeing all these medications that have been approved after long testing, then after being on the market a couple years saying they cause cancer, other health issues, . I have decided to hold off on the vaccine, lets see how these millions of govt trial subjects do and i will see how i feel about it then. And on another note it supposedly doesn't do a thing for the offshoots of the original virus!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom