• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c"]YouTube - Extreme Tree Huggers[/ame]

HEY, I can see their point of view!

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    AllenM;[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c" said:
    [/URL] HEY, I can see their point of view!

If I was a contortionist and could get my head up my ass, I might be able to see where they are coming from also!!! But my doctor gave me a paper for me to give my wife after my last colonoscopy that officially my head is not up my ass!!!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Some people will complain about anything. If we could make electricity out of rainbows and pixie dust tomorrow, there would be hippies protesting the unfair treatment of pixies and the decline in property value due to a lack of rainbows.

There is no winning with some people.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    But nobody talks about the climate change these things cause.
    Turning a turbine takes energy out of the wind. Climate is caused by moving wind. By altering the wind speed and force with these turbines, the utilities are changing the climate!
    :runaway:

There is a small article about this on page A-2 of today's (10-6-10) Indianapolis Star.
    This research is 21 years old; the wind turbine supporters knew or should have known about these facts.
    They don't care about efficient energy or ecology.
    They only care about selling wind turbines.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    YouTube - Extreme Tree Huggers

HEY, I can see their point of view!

If I was a contortionist and could get my head up my ass, I might be able to see where they are coming from also!!! But my doctor gave me a paper for me to give my wife after my last colonoscopy that officially my head is not up my ass!!!
    head_up_arse.jpg

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Actually, it probably would have been a spinning back kick; that's his trademark move. Bill Wallace had the patented roundhouse kick...

its very possible....but saying "i'm gonna roundhouse your a$$!" is much catchier and more serious sounding than "i'm gonna spinning back kick your a$$!" but it dont matter because any living thing that messes with The Chuck is taking a dirt nap

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I know people who live near ventilation shafts for a mine and it has a fan running most of the time.

I wouldn't want it in my back yard. You guys throw a fit over a few hours of partying a couple or three nights a week. You wouldn't want it in yours either.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So the wind farm north of Lafayette on I-65 was built near the expressway so that the traffic masks the noise??? Genius, shear genius!!!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know people who live near ventilation shafts for a mine and it has a fan running most of the time.

I wouldn't want it in my back yard. You guys throw a fit over a few hours of partying a couple or three nights a week. You wouldn't want it in yours either.

I don't recall any of us--or most of America for that matter--asking for it in the first place though.

I think the phrase "Be careful what you wish for" is applicable here.

Top Bottom