• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I wish them well. I tried to buy one of their M-16A4 clone and gave up after 2 years (bought Stag instead)

I hope they are better capitalized and I hope they have a better Sales/Marketing Department.

History of Richard Dyke Bushmaster and Wyndham Weaponry, 0:00 to 2:48:

All but one of my ARs are Bushmasters from early 2000s....I love them and at that time they were considered top notch....

I'd also like to do a shout out to the few INGOers that also hang out on X/Twitter and know how famous Kirk and I are on there.....we both sometimes get lost in the fame but don't think we don't see you and appreciate you.....:)

Me on X when someone likes my tweet and I recognize them from INGO.....

1702656085912.png

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    All but one of my ARs are Bushmasters from early 2000s....I love them and at that time they were considered top notch....

I'd also like to do a shout out to the few INGOers that also hang out on X/Twitter and know how famous Kirk and I are on there.....we both sometimes get lost in the fame but don't think we don't see you and appreciate you.....:)

Me on X when someone likes my tweet and I recognize them from INGO.....

View attachment 318849
    These are family friendly forums, Pic's aren't needed of you two swapping spit.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    These are family friendly forums, Pic's aren't need of you two swapping spit.

lol...point...pic changed and works better...I do miss INGOs sense of humor....

In the early 2000s it was hard to find a Bushmaster....they were filling out LEO contracts I guess.....I can't remember when it was but at some point they went from "yea" to "nay" but I have no idea when......

This guy does a good job explaining the history a bit....I've got one of these....

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    lol...point...pic changed and works better...I do miss INGOs sense of humor....

In the early 2000s it was hard to find a Bushmaster....they were filling out LEO contracts I guess.....I can't remember when it was but at some point they went from "yea" to "nay" but I have no idea when......

This guy does a good job explaining the history a bit....I've got one of these....

I don't remember when that happened either, I'm going to guess it was said on the internet. And you know, according to AL Gore once its been posted on the internet it just has to be true.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom