• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I didn't think so, i understand the view a civilian has on this topic, but it is far from reality when a foreign national serves in our military. I have a cousin (wifes) who is Kenyan and serving to gain US citizenship. He literally hates the liberal ideology being pushed, and it seems to be the consensus. Literally, EVERYONE i know that has gained citizenship through service has been 1000% patriotic to this country.
    His view is pretty easy to understand.. they broke the law by crossing here illegally. They don't get a pass cause they then say they wanna join. Come here legally the right way. Then if they wanna join go for it.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    His view is pretty easy to understand.. they broke the law by crossing here illegally. They don't get a pass cause they then say they wanna join. Come here legally the right way. Then if they wanna join go for it.
    I get and i agree, i just think people were being a lil bias to foreign nationals in the service. That's all. Like we all agree do it the right way!

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    We Will find out. The current government in control I highly doubt they care as long as they fill the ranks with anything.
    I do know one thing if they (lefty communists) think they can use the military in any capacity against it's own citizens there will be hell to pay the 20 million or so veterans will be more then happy to help train and lead the other 300 million (minus the snow flake libs) to show the government they work for us!

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I have always said if they just had the army corp of engineers build a south border barrier it would be done in a few months and the problem would be gone!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have always said if they just had the army corp of engineers build a south border barrier it would be done in a few months and the problem would be gone!
    Let's be clear- I would agree that Combat Engineers would get it done...but then there's those dudes finding drainage ditches dug 80 years ago to be navigable waterways.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I get and i agree, i
    I get and i agree, i just think people were being a lil bias to foreign nationals in the service. That's all. Like we all agree do it the right way!
    When foreigners join the military there should be a question of why? Even if they do it legally. Its a easy way for a foriegn govt to get spys in. The cartels where getting their people into our military in big numbers back in the 90s. So there will be a little biased for foreigners. I give them benifit of the doubt but ill admit I still watch them a little more. But the little antifa commies who are joining I watch more

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    When foreigners join the military there should be a question of why? Even if they do it legally. Its a easy way for a foriegn govt to get spys in. The cartels where getting their people into our military in big numbers back in the 90s. So there will be a little biased for foreigners. I give them benifit of the doubt but ill admit I still watch them a little more. But the little antifa commies who are joining I watch more
    They used to definitely check into them when i was in, we were told to watch them as nco's. Don't know about now though, hell ms13 is all over! Let them self-immolate

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The guy who set himself on fire the other day, was part of an "anarchist" group prior to his military service. Per mainstream news. They do not mention antifa by name, but it is the main one.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...l-israel-embassy-anarchist-community-of-jesus

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Your cousin didn't cross the border illegally two months ago and isn't from a Central American country where using guns to take what you want from a disarmed populace is the norm. Cultures aren't equal and today's mass illegals aren't yesteryear's legal immigrants.
    Where did you read/learn that they can enlist in the USA Armed Services?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

The Puerto rican NG only need limited English usually good Soldiers. Some of the best are the ones from Samoa and the other islands. IME Samoans are some of the bravest Soldiers I have witnessed . I may be biased since a Samoan saved my life.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

The Puerto rican NG only need limited English usually good Soldiers. Some of the best are the ones from Samoa and the other islands. IME Samoans are some of the bravest Soldiers I have witnessed . I may be biased since a Samoan saved my life.
    The guam national guard are really squared away. I've had alot of issues with the Puerto Rican ng. Usually when they pretend they don't understand English when it came to getting a ass chewing when they violent safety on ranges.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh for the good ol' "Don't ask, don't tell" days. :rolleyes:
    In 1990 being gay meant you could not serve.
    1991 you could serve, just not tell or say you were gay.
    2009 you could be openly gay.
    2012 you could be openly transgender
    2015(to current) the military would pay for you to transition
    2017 Trump executive order against trans enlisting in military(those already in could stay)
    2021 Biden executive order prevented any transgender from being barred from enlisting(and yes some have enlisted just to transition for free) or from being removed from military service.

Last edited:

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso

I had a puerto rican drill seargent in basic! He would get confused on what exercise he used to smoke us!

He would say sqaut thrust, meaning push ups alot, then get pissed because we weren't doing what he had in mind. It would always resort to "beat your face till you cant" I accredit him for the muscle i gained in boot! :abused:

Top Bottom