• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I said, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!
    Therapist-Couch-Photo-from-www.jezebel.com_.jpg

You're in da Nile...

denial_isnt_just_a_river_in_africa_t_shirt-rc83223e9baf445d7af88128194860a4f_804gs_512.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Soooo... All any criminal, regardless of their crime, has to do is run from the cops and claim they have a "cop phobia"?!? . That makes everything ok?

Regardless of what anyone here thinks of the law, it IS a Law in TX. She broke that law. And when the LEO tried to question her about it, she ran from him. In what universe is is ok to run from a LEO after you have broken the law?!? And then not expect ANY adverse reaction on the part of the LEO.

The cop wasn't trying to talk to her about the whole wrong side of the road thing, that's just some BS the goatee wearing Chief tried to throw out there.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think you have a legitimate point, for some reason you strike me as the type that attracts unwanted police attention

I could understand your perception--I don't tolerate unacceptable behavior out of such people which doesn't always go over well with some.

A horny cop with arm tattoos tried to rape you, too??

:nailbite:

No, but several years back some of them were working on leveraging their way into my sister's pants.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I ran by a lot of suspicious empty parked cars today and crossed the road twice in areas not designated as a crosswalk. Both are tackling offenses in Texas but I made it back home in one piece.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Arm tattoos scare you?

All you horny, rapist, freaks on INGO with arm tattoos need to start wearing long sleeves. You'll scare 'bone.

Well then since I have a shoulder tattoo I can't wear a muscle shirt, since I have a tattoo on my forearm I can't wear short sleeves, since I have a tattoo on my calf I can't wear shorts or raggedy torn pants showing any lower legs.

That means I have to wear a button down oxford long sleeve oxford shirt with a pair of polo business trousers.

Any African Americans on here need a white friend for $150/day I'll be your friend and keep you off of COPS and you'll never get your butt beaten again.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Well then since I have a shoulder tattoo I can't wear a muscle shirt, since I have a tattoo on my forearm I can't wear short sleeves, since I have a tattoo on my calf I can't wear shorts or raggedy torn pants showing any lower legs.
    Good God...you perverted degenerate...

I bet you've even got a goatee like that freak Chief of Police.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

That means I have to wear a button down oxford long sleeve oxford shirt with a pair of polo business trousers.

Any African Americans on here need a white friend for $150/day I'll be your friend and keep you off of COPS and you'll never get your butt beaten again.

You take food stamps?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Why should it matter?

Typical driving behavior does not include driving your vehicle into a ditch. If your seen waking away from the vehicle one might make a logical assumption that it's possible you might be the one, or know the person who drove into the ditch. Ambiguous answers, rather than a simple yes or no only add to the odd behavior.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Typical driving behavior does not include driving your vehicle into a ditch. If your seen waking away from the vehicle one might make a logical assumption that it's possible you might be the one, or know the person who drove into the ditch. Ambiguous answers, rather than a simple yes or no only add to the odd behavior.

It may add to the odd behavior but there is nothing in the code book about being odd. The question is did he make the stop because she was on the wrong side of the road or because he was being nosey and she wanted no part of it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Being in the general area of a vehicle which raises questions constitutes RAS?

Perhaps not wishing to speak creates RAS, much in the same way as making such that invoking the Fifth Amendment establishes a presumption of guilt.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Looks to me like the LEO put the truck and the runner together and wanted to question her. Looks pretty good to me. The woman looks like a meth momma.

Yes. And the 78 police calls in a year for that particular mile of suburban road. Apparently he was patrolling for reasons beyond just scoping out chicks.

Top Bottom