Woman, with child, bumps gate at/near White House, police chase, shoot, kill her

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    The media lied. I showed everyone what happened earlier, but the video is now on youtube so, here it is:

The media wouldn't do that! Haha. I've seen that image on like 8 different articles that all mention "shooting at the Capitol Hill" and mention some crazed driver "trying to ram the White House gates". Seems like there is an agenda already. You can't sneeze near the White House and not be on tape, been like that for a long long time. Where is the footage of her 'trying to ram the White House gates'. The rest is all sensationalist reporting. Photo of an unrelated wrecked car in an article talking about a woman 'backing into police cruisers' (she did do that, but the photo being passed around isn't damage done by her).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The media said that woman hit this police car.

Meanwhile they say she rammed a security barrier. No, this cop rammed a security barrier.

Are you going to tell me she rammed a security barrier still?
    View attachment 22009
    Hey it's called tunnel vision. Snap out of it!
    so what if she didn't hit a barrier? The media got it wrong as usual when they start trying to report things first based on no facts. Still the FACT remains she tried to run over police officers and even hit one police car backing up because the video is here to see. What the heck is your problem guy? Do you hate the cops so much you won't rest until you can somehow blame this on them.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    :twocents:I think this forum is full of a bunch of hypocrites. Lets think back to the State of Florida vs. Zimmerman trial. For the most part we all took Zimmerman's side and said the law protected him because he didn't have the duty to retreat or the fact that we claimed Martin was armed with his fist and with the concrete sidewalk. Now let look at this incident. The car is surrounded by LEO with side arms drawn and in uniform, emergency vehicles next to and behind her with lights activated. Then she takes her 3,000 pound car and nearly hits several LEO's as she flees them. Which I know I was taught at a young age that you never run from the popo. Next she begins recklessly driving and trying to evade police, endangering her young child which is another felony. then when LEO uses deadly force in a high security threat area we all start bashing them. I applaud the way they handled it. They are protecting the capital of this country and they took out a person who they had no idea what they were doing or what they were planning on doing. Her actions were very suspect and they neutralized it. Just my opinion and observations. Now start bashing me for supporting them.:dunno:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    so what if she didn't hit a barrier? The media got it wrong as usual when they start trying to report things first based on no facts. Still the FACT remains she tried to run o̶v̶e̶r̶ from police officers and even hit one police car backing up because the video is here to see. What the heck is your problem guy? Do you hate the cops so much you won't rest until you can somehow blame this on them.

Fixed that for you. She tried to run from police officers. Running 'from' and running 'over' are two different things.

I'd like to see the footage of her 'ramming the white house gates' because we all know without a doubt that DC is under surveillance at all times. If she was that close to the White House she is on camera from probably 10 different angles.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :twocents:I think this forum is full of a bunch of hypocrites. Lets think back to the State of Florida vs. Zimmerman trial. For the most part we all took Zimmerman's side and said the law protected him because he didn't have the duty to retreat or the fact that we claimed Martin was armed with his fist and with the concrete sidewalk. Now let look at this incident. The car is surrounded by LEO with side arms drawn and in uniform, emergency vehicles next to and behind her with lights activated. Then she takes her 3,000 pound car and nearly hits several LEO's as she flees them. Which I know I was taught at a young age that you never run from the popo. Next she begins recklessly driving and trying to evade police, endangering her young child which is another felony. then when LEO uses deadly force in a high security threat area we all start bashing them. I applaud the way they handled it. They are protecting the capital of this country and they took out a person who they had no idea what they were doing or what they were planning on doing. Her actions were very suspect and they neutralized it. Just my opinion and observations. Now start bashing me for supporting them.:dunno:

Nope....cant do it...I agree after reviewing all the available video. She was not of a right mind.

I have been scared out of my wits in the past and did not act like that.

When LEO has you surrounded with guns drawn...best to follow orders.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey it's called tunnel vision. Snap out of it!
    so what if she didn't hit a barrier? The media got it wrong as usual when they start trying to report things first based on no facts. Still the FACT remains she tried to run over police officers and even hit one police car backing up because the video is here to see. What the heck is your problem guy? Do you hate the cops so much you won't rest until you can somehow blame this on them.

She didn't try to run over a police officer. She tried to evade a group of thugs pointing guns at her and her child, who eventually did end up murdering her.

That's the only fact of this event.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I have an earnest question and am asking it because I don't know the answer, not because I hate cops, so don't **** jump me on this one please...

Is it standard procedure to get out of your police car when the person you're chasing is still in their car with the motor running? I have no law enforcement training but the first thing I thought when they surrounded her was, "****, she's gonna run you over, get back in your cars!"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Fixed that for you. She tried to run from police officers. Running 'from' and running 'over' are two different things.

I'd like to see the footage of her 'ramming the white house gates' because we all know without a doubt that DC is under surveillance at all times. If she was that close to the White House she is on camera from probably 10 different angles.
    Well by trying to run from the police with a 2,000 lb car she almost killed some cops so the ***** was a good shoot! We still don't know why she was running either. The police I'm sure did.

but na your all right. I'm sure this was a big conspiracy to kill innocent Americans. She was probably obamas mistress with his love child coming to the jerry springer road show to expose it all and they had to shut her up fast.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have an earnest question and am asking it because I don't know the answer, not because I hate cops, so don't **** jump me on this one please...

Is it standard procedure to get out of your police car when the person you're chasing is still in their car with the motor running? I have no law enforcement training but the first thing I thought when they surrounded her was, "****, she's gonna run you over, get back in your cars!"

If this were so life and death why was she afforded an escape path....put the damn bumper on her car and prevent any further movement.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Police are trained now to place themselves in a situation where normal motion is likely to touch them.

When they are touched, they claim it is assaulting a LEO, and arrest you.

That's JBT school 101.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She didn't try to run over a police officer. She tried to evade a group of thugs pointing guns at her and her child, who eventually did end up murdering her.

That's the only fact of this event.
    oh now the police who were in the legal right are thugs huh? LOL!!! Get some air man! Eat some citrus and get some sun. Fast!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    oh now the police who were in the legal right are thugs huh? LOL!!! Get some air man! Eat some citrus and get some sun. Fast!

Walk out in front of a highway, start firing at cars for coming close to you.

Tell your lawyer this same story and how the people were trying to hit you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Police are trained now to place themselves in a situation where normal motion is likely to touch them.

That's JBT school 101.

81388-newb-seeks-bolt-lambo-door-kit-803anigif_not_sure_if_ser-gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

That's JBT school 101.

if the cops are in the wrong I'll be the first to call it out. He'll I won't even talk to the cops without a lawyer if it ever came to it. I think we live in an evolving police state and the militarization of the police is a real problem in our nation. I question everything because I do not trust my government. But dude you are even making me wonder about your reasoning process.
    Actually I think you just hate all cops and that's the one fact you are proud of.

Top Bottom