• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    We shot at Atterbury a couple weeks ago, and that was a lot of fun. They have lots of options for distances, and it's managed well to make sure everyone stays safe. It's a long drive for us north-siders though

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    My buddy's property is being hunted right now so that's a no go but there's always Wilber Wright for FREE or Atterbury for not much $.

I wish she'd get on here and post her self...she's a brat:):

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    We shot at Atterbury a couple weeks ago, and that was a lot of fun. They have lots of options for distances, and it's managed well to make sure everyone stays safe. It's a long drive for us north-siders though
    maybe somebody has a place and will pipe up. who knows. still not opposed to just having dinner and getting to know each other. My hubby seems to think we would get along pretty well Kimmi.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    My buddy's property is being hunted right now so that's a no go but there's always Wilber Wright for FREE or Atterbury for not much $.

I wish she'd get on here and post her self...she's a brat:):
    yeah, I figured it would be a problem with hunting season hitting to access personal property. We would love to meet her though

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathy says she'd like to meet the other wenches, depending on when and where. She's in Crawfordsville.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'm just guessing here but I'm going to say this will happen end of October or early November. So if anyone has a date in mind plz say so.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I'm just guessing here but I'm going to say this will happen end of October or early November. So if anyone has a date in mind plz say so.

I'm on vacation the week of Halloween so I would be able to watch the kids on which ever weekend of the two that I'm not hog hunting in tennessee:rockwoot:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I got a virus on my laptop. It runs slower than my mother.
    I am in the basement now.

Yes I am in for a dinner or whatever we're doing.
    You're in the basement for getting a virus on your laptop? Is that punishment? I guess it would be for me since we don't HAVE a basement....

PS... Any time is tight for me right now. Not only are we short-staffed at work, we're headed into the Christmas season, and I work for a clothing store. Yay me. I am *totally* up for dinner some time. I hate being outside in the cold. Cold is < 70*.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You're in the basement for getting a virus on your laptop? Is that punishment? I guess it would be for me since we don't HAVE a basement....

my desktop pc is in the basement. I don't like going to the basement so it doesn't get used much. I need to get my laptop figured out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom