• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Any of us ladies on here want to do a meet and greet? Thinking we could have dinner then find a place where we could blow some stuff up? Whatcha think?:dunno::popcorn:

You could come to my place and have my wife cook. We don't have a range in the back but when my wife uses the range in the kitchen there is usually a good chance something will blow up. :joke:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I would really love to come but I am busy at the Gun & Knife Shows until Halloween weekend which is October 30,31. I will understand if you all cant wait till then. I am ready to shoot. Just bought some new ammo and I am ready. Maybe Wilbur Wright someday or night during the week would be ok too. :D

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    What about Saturday, Oct. 30th?
    Mrs. Iron-jaw, you said saturdays were better for you, right? And that gives me time to put in a request for work... Hopefully retail won't be too crazy yet.
    Just an idea... everyone let me know what you think!

...Sorry knife lady, you posted the same time I did. We could just all meet up at the PW3 shoot the next weekend. I think it just got set for Nov. 6

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I got a virus on my laptop. It runs slower than my mother.
    I am in the basement now.

Yes I am in for a dinner or whatever we're doing.

Thread jack: Sure it's a virus? Sometimes malware can be just as nasty. Malwarebytes for starters. Avast anti-virus follow up. Both free (can pay additional services and those are so affordable). Hope you get it fixed. Have had to "system restore" twice in 8 months once because something buggered the system so badly I couldn't even run the programs I had on it to fix it (Norton's just sux). Oh, I'm certainly not tech-minded by any stretch. And if it weren't for these screw-ups, I'd still be more clueless than I am now. If I can run them, anybody can. Very easy.

Back on topic: Okay, so we've got Noblesville, Fishers, Oaklandon area, Camby, Greenwood-ish, and one way the heck out in C'ville. And Mrs. Cornfused's undisclosed location (unless I missed it when I looked for it).

As much as I hate it, looks like something downtown Indy might be the most centrally located. That said, *I* would rather drive to Indy's north side (I hate it just slightly less than I hate downtown) to avoid the traffic and parking issues of downtown.

Me personally, I'd prefer a non-shooting event first so I can try and put names to faces and actually converse without trying to scream over loud bangs and muffled ears.

My schedule is pretty flexible, just need enough lead-time.

Let's do this.

ETA: was posting when kimmi posted. I can do it that weekend.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm in for some fun. I live North of Fort Wayne so it will all depend on the date that is chosen and the amount of time I have to plan for it! :) But heck yes, I want to meet some of you ladies. :)

ETA...I do have previous for the end of October. But early November is pretty clear. Either way...I'll do my best to be there.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I think the Wilbur Wright shooting range in New Castle would be a good spot.
    The weekends I have free are Oct 30,31 and the first weekend in Nov 6,7

I am looking forward to meeting you ladies. Heck yeah :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Saturday Oct 30 works for me! That gives me enough time to find a sitter who is brave enough to watch ALL my children as my hubby will be in the woods. It will have to be sometime in the afternoon or evening though as I have class that morning till 11. So now that we have a date, we need to set a time and place. Oh and i'm with 88GT I hate driving downtown as well. So, who's got an idea?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I mentioned before about Wilbur Wright in New Castle and I think its free too or thats what I have been told. It is East of Indy off of I70.
    I think we can count out downtown or at least a few of us has. So that is my suggestion.

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I like the idea of Wilbur Wright. I have not shot there, but it seems like it would be fine.

DNR: Wilbur Wright

The range is open until 5, so we could meet out there around 1:00, maybe 2:00 (? Depending on when Mrs. Ironjaw could be there after class), shoot for a few hours, and then go get dinner somewhere nearby.

It is first-come, first-served so probably if some people can get there early and get lanes for us, it would be a good idea... but I don't know how busy they typically get on a Saturday

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Mrs.cornfused is in Greenfield

The only bad things about WW is that it can get busy on saturdays like everywhere else(the earlier the better), there's only six (I think) pistol ranges and they are at 25'. But it's free and not tooo far.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    The great thing about a ladies gathering is they are all gathered there without us men.

SO what I am thinking is that while they are gathering we should gather elsewhere and pursue manly things, while Ironjaw runs the grill and refills their drinks. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom