Wonder if GB will try to ban knives too? ;-)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    254606.jpg
    Carry a knife like that with no sheath and yeah, you could get hurt by your own knife.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If I send you a fake knife bin made of cardboard can you place it in front of his house and get me all his cool blades? :yesway:

I imagine it would have to be a pretty large box.

img_3384.jpg
    Know what else cowards do? Tell the people they are weak and cannot be trusted. And then after telling those people they are weak force them to rely upon the government for all their self protection. Cowards rob the strong of their agency and infantilize them. Then they turn their propaganda on the people so that the people who have already bought in repeat this message. And little by little the creeping cowardice spreads as people are seduced by a simple message to surrender and let government take care of you. Give up your responsibility. Surrender your independence.

People on this site and others who exercise their right to bear arms do so in the knowledge that they are responsible, for their lives and the lives they could affect with every round they carry.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    After rocks, knives were literally one of the first weapons ever made. Prisoners fashion knives, you can easily make one out of glass or any piece of scrap metal. What is next for them, banning bench grinders and sheet metal? That country is gone. Everyone who thinks that bans here will stop at bump stocks and “assault weapons” needs to look at this. Britain is doomed, I don’t know who, but someone will conquer them easily.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's the kind of knives they collect ...

Those boxes are way too big compared to the very few knives they get.

whitmore-reans_500x375.jpg

People even give up knives that they can legally carry.Like that Swiss Army knife. :rolleyes:

whitmore-reans-2_499x665.jpg

A few broken bread knives and replica firearms ...

whitmore-reans-3_500x375.jpg

Maybe people just use those as trash cans to throw away their broken kitchen knives.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    These people would have a heart attack if they saw my basement, or for that matter my jeep; hell, even what is on my person pretty much 24/7, except sometimes in the shower.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If you ever want to see what a society looks like where they have surrendered liberty for security look at the UK, where you have one CCTV camera for every 11 people. A country with 1% of the world's population has 20% of the CCTV cameras.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Honestly, it is almost like looking at another species. I read an article today where a 78 year old man over there confronted TWO robbers, armed with (probably illegal) screwdrivers, and stabbed and killed one in the ensuing struggle. He has been arrested and is being investigated for murder! He is out on bond, but arrested for killing an armed robber who attacked him in his own home. This is what people need to think about, it is the ultimate goal for some in this country.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    My goodness. Some 70 years ago, knives were the last thing the UK wanted. Thankfully, they are on an island. Of course, when guns are banned, criminals will use other instruments to commit malice and mayhem. Soomer or later, they will go to "plastic."

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    My goodness. Some 70 years ago, knives were the last thing the UK wanted. Thankfully, they are on an island. Of course, when guns are banned, criminals will use other instruments to commit malice and mayhem. Soomer or later, they will go to "plastic."
    Prisons are some of the most secure facilities and people can make shanks there with fewer resources.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Honestly, it is almost like looking at another species. I read an article today where a 78 year old man over there confronted TWO robbers, armed with (probably illegal) screwdrivers, and stabbed and killed one in the ensuing struggle. He has been arrested and is being investigated for murder! He is out on bond, but arrested for killing an armed robber who attacked him in his own home. This is what people need to think about, it is the ultimate goal for some in this country.

It's like that in most places if you kill someone.You're charged with homicide until they can figure out if it was self defense or murder.
    He was probably not charged with murder.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    True, he probably will not be, but; at least to me, the point is that he was even arrested for what is a clear cut case of self defense. When the government decides if you can or cannot defend yourself, you are living in a dieing society.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So...when they say acid, it sounds like it's almost anything that would cause a burning sensation when it's thrown on you? I see one of the chemicals they're talking about is common bleach. I thought when they said 'acid' they meant like sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid like we used in science class or something. (I guess they might be getting it from car batteries). I guess I've never been I've never been in the market for acid, I didn't realize it was all that commonly available.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So...when they say acid, it sounds like it's almost anything that would cause a burning sensation when it's thrown on you? I see one of the chemicals they're talking about is common bleach. I thought when they said 'acid' they meant like sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid like we used in science class or something. (I guess they might be getting it from car batteries). I guess I've never been I've never been in the market for acid, I didn't realize it was all that commonly available.

It's apparently present in many different products.But I don't think they buy pure acid from stores and that you can buy pure acid unless you're a chemical company with the proper paperwork.

The British Independent Retailers Association, which includes independent DIY and hardware shops, will also ask its members to sign up to the new voluntary ban.Under it, retailers will agree not to sell to under-18s any of their products that contain harmful levels of acid or other corrosive substances, such as powerful drain cleaners.
    The restrictions will apply to drain cleaners containing sulphuric acid, as well as paint strippers, limescale removers and other cleaning products with an acid concentration of more than 10% or 12%.

Some stores already decided to not sell those products to people under
    18 even though there's no legal ban like it's the case with knives where by law you have to be over 18.

Acid attacks are getting so common that some police units are getting equipped with "acide response kits".
    A few company also offer those for sell for the general public to carry.

images

image.jpg

acid-attack-initial-responce-kit-90-p.png

Top Bottom