Wonder if GB will try to ban knives too? ;-)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I was reading the paper, checking out the felony mugshots, (you know, looking for a date) and I see this fly lookin' honey that's wanted for parole violation on a charge of unlawful possession of a syringe, and I started thinking of more than just what a wonderful catch she'd be...

Now, for most of us, I imagine we could march around the courthouse with a handful of syringes and be fine because this is one of those laws that lets you get a conviction for someone who's guilty of something...

So, is that what this potato peeler thing is? How the heck did they even find the peeler? Is stop and frisk a thing in London?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was reading the paper, checking out the felony mugshots, (you know, looking for a date) and I see this fly lookin' honey that's wanted for parole violation on a charge of unlawful possession of a syringe, and I started thinking of more than just what a wonderful catch she'd be...

Now, for most of us, I imagine we could march around the courthouse with a handful of syringes and be fine because this is one of those laws that lets you get a conviction for someone who's guilty of something...

So, is that what this potato peeler thing is? How the heck did they even find the peeler? Is stop and frisk a thing in London?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...isk-police-policy-enforce-city-wide-knife-ban

Yes

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I had no idea it could be a thing. :rolleyes:

hobiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Valparaiso
    increase in knife crime

People get murdered, we need to ban Guns.

People still get murdered, we need to ban Knives.

People still get murdered.

When will the realization hit that its the evil people doing the murdering, not the tool?

Increase in knife crime may reflect immigration policy

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Britain is a place like California except, it rains more, has fewer earthquakes, had more empires (CA only has that Inland one), has more interesting history and fewer queens.

MH

Top Bottom