• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    Worst gun I ever purchased was a Diamond Back 380. Was standing in local store the day they were released for the first time. Price was nice it looked good and I thought why not. Never did work correctly jammed on almost every round. Sent it back two times and then gave up. I see they are still in business so I guess they figured something out but I won't own another one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Tie between a diamondback .380 and a walther p22. The diamondback was a consistent ftf fte fail to do anything a gun should do piece of trash. And the p22 would be awesome 2/3 range trips. And on the third i couldnt finish a mag. Never figured it out and dumped the p22. Still trying to unload the diamondback but whenever I explain whats wrong with it no one wants it

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Smith & Wesson Sigma SW9VE followed closely behind with the Sigma .380. The .380 was actually more reliable than the SW9VE in the fact that it at least fed a hollow point. My SW9VE would not even feed any hollow points, at all. 2 turds in the punchbowl that I got rid of quick.
    I remember my Dad had a Llama 1911 in 9mm that would jam every other round with FMJ which was probably mag related.

Nicr1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Taurus PT709. Hated that gun! Terrible trigger, I couldn't hit squat with it, and it was terribly uncomfortable. Recently traded it in to upgrade to a M&P Shield 9. SO MUCH HAPPIER! Wanted a Glock 43, but for the price I couldn't pass up the Shield.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Sig 556. Complete waste of money and the reason I will never buy another Sig.

Oh, this is the handgun forum. I didn't know where I was. In that case, the Walther P-99. Worst trigger out of any handgun I have ever owned and the recoil spring broke not too long after I bought it (replaced by Walther).

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Worst gun I ever had was a Taurus 24/7 pro .45ACP. Bought it and took it to the range the same day. Couldn't get through a single mag without FTF, FTE, stove pipes, or the top round in the mag would nose dive into the mag leaving the case to hold the slide open. Contacted Taurus and they sent me some new mags. Went to the range no change. Took it to the point of sale and traded it in for a .45acp that I knew would work. Only lost $20 in the ordeal.
    My brother had a Taurus millennial bought new and after @ 100 rnds the firing pin broke sent it to Taurus for repair and after he received it back it broke again so it went back and then ended up selling it at the 1500

Big Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Worst gun I've owned...Beretta 96, just didn't care for it. But it was better than my buddy's Hi Point! Lmao! Who buys those things anyway?!...lol!

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The gun I disliked most was a G26. I like the size and caliber but every time I pulled the trigger the gap between the end of the grip and the mag bit my pinky. I had a bloody gun after every five rounds. Sold that one on :ingo: and bought a Taurus 24/7 Gen 1. It was a great pistol until Taurus recalled it and gave me a new 24/7 Gen two, which I also sold on :ingo:.

Top Bottom