Would you continue to buy your meat in this butcher shop?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Where was it that had a BBQ in front of a vegan protest?

Sounds like a plan to me. Steaks, brats, some chicken wings.... Make sure the wind blows it all towards the hippies.

Kfc_4e78f0_555197.jpg

Wouldn't the hippies get the munchies?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    How is this move anything but appeasement? A definition of appease is: "to offer concessions in order to pacify an enemy".

To be fair, it's still appeasement even if the other party isn't an enemy.

When you've been married for many years, you know these things.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't know if this is at all relevant, but when I was selling cars (late 1991-mid 1995), our dealership was put on license probation for various bookkeeping technical violations (at least that was my interpretation). Part of the probation was that we had to post a 16x16" sign (supplied by the state) that stated that if any customer had had a complaint about a car we sold, they were to call the Secretary of State Dealer Licensing Division directly and s phone number was given.

When people asked about the sign, I would say: "look how confident we are that you'll be satisfied. We're so sure you'll love the car, that we aren't scared to post the complaint line number. Write it down if you want to; you'll never need it."

It worked.

"Our meat is so good, people will buy it no matter how kooky the sign is."

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Don't know if this is at all relevant, but when I was selling cars (late 1991-mid 1995), our dealership was put on license probation for various bookkeeping technical violations (at least that was my interpretation). Part of the probation was that we had to post a 16x16" sign (supplied by the state) that stated that if any customer had had a complaint about a car we sold, they were to call the Secretary of State Dealer Licensing Division directly and s phone number was given.

When people asked about the sign, I would say: "look how confident we are that you'll be satisfied. We're so sure you'll love the car, that we aren't scared to post the complaint line number. Write it down if you want to; you'll never need it."

It worked.

"Our meat is so good, people will buy it no matter how kooky the sign is."

Like when the Starkist company was put on probation by the federal government way back when and all of their tuna cans had to carry a sign saying it was federally inspected. They bragged about the wording in their commercials, declaring that they were the only ones good enough to have the federal badge of approval.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Like when the Starkist company was put on probation by the federal government way back when and all of their tuna cans had to carry a sign saying it was federally inspected. They bragged about the wording in their commercials, declaring that they were the only ones good enough to have the federal badge of approval.

Exactly.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Down at IU back in the day, someone had spray painted "Meat is Murder" on a concrete retaining wall around a parking lot.

Some enterprising young graffiti artist (not me) came along and put a "My" at the beginning. I always thought that was genius, albeit a bit head-scratching at the same time.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Down at IU back in the day, someone had spray painted "Meat is Murder" on a concrete retaining wall around a parking lot.

Some enterprising young graffiti artist (not me) came along and put a "My" at the beginning. I always thought that was genius, albeit a bit head-scratching at the same time.

Lmao, someone buy that man a beer!

I could care less what happens in Cali, wish that state would fall off.

I don't do business with liberals, makes life so much less stressful.

Top Bottom