• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Such an unwelcome guest at my home would likely be greeted with my Glock, but there's not a chance I'd shoot him unless he escalated after being confronted. I see no reason to shoot if no lives are being threatened. If they entered my home, things might be different.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Super Soaker loaded with indelible dye would be an appropriate response, I'd think. He might have all kinds of fun trying to explain his new paint scheme to his boss, significant other, and the local cops.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    There's a thread on here somewhere that involved some INGOer catching their neighbor doing this and I think it started out super hostile and ended with the pooper apologizing and becoming friends with the INGOer and maybe joining here himself? I don't remember who was involved in it...I think it was a few years ago.

Only on INGO...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    There's a thread on here somewhere that involved some INGOer catching their neighbor doing this and I think it started out super hostile and ended with the pooper apologizing and becoming friends with the INGOer and maybe joining here himself? I don't remember who was involved in it...I think it was a few years ago.

I'm thinking maybe Longbow was the OP of that?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have been shot at with rock salt in my youth when we were rolling yards but we live in a different world now. Pointing any gun at something your not willing to destroy is never a good idea.

However a can of Bear Repellant should do the trick to teach the pooper a lesson.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been shot at with rock salt in my youth when we were rolling yards but we live in a different world now. Pointing any gun at something your not willing to destroy is never a good idea.

However a can of Bear Repellant should do the trick to teach the pooper a lesson.

I have been shot at as well but I am (was) so much faster than my cousins.

BluBlur

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2015
    I hope he got **** stains after running for cover from the passing car before wiping lol I will +1 on the paintball gun idea though

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I'm thinking maybe Longbow was the OP of that?

No....unfortunately I looked it up and found the thread I was thinking of. The OP was Indybeerman: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/80431-incident-homestead.html

The really unfortunate part is that you are right that Longbow was the OP of a similar, but separate "stranger pooping on my property" thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/168843-thank-you-mr-stranger.html

I think I see a trend and the trend is that I am spending too much time on INGO.

Top Bottom