• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Im just glad it didnt have a loaded mag. Though still never saw the chamber. Wow just plain wow. Anyone else notice he actually thought the slide release was the safety?

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    OMG!! Doesn't know what all each function on the pistol is, never checked to see it was empty, no adult supervision....I must say that kid has some top notch parents.

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Couldn't watch the whole thing...made me nauseous.....anyone else get the feeling this kid is sneaking around because he's not supposed to be touching that gun? It's obvious(to me,anyway) dad hasn't taught him anything about handling it......really glad it was unloaded.....

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    With any luck the parents will find this video and blister his rump before something really really bad happens.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    dad hasn't taught him anything about handling it......really glad it was unloaded.....

Notice him pulling the trigger when he was aiming it down the hall? You can hear it clicking, he just couldn't pull it hard enough to move that Taurus DA trigger. Safety was off..

Parents need to step up.

hrdwarhax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2011
    Marion Co. Castleton
    and now for the question everyone is thinking, why did dad leave his peice at home. he could be getting mugged

all kidding aside, i agree with everything said above. but now that i think of it. y was this kid at home. doesnt he have school? this video would have ade alot of people feel better had dad been watching him

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    maybe maybe not, I looked at other vids by the kid and some comments and notes were that his dad was helping him with the vid editor,

all I'm saying you may be being pranked

Don't believe anything on the internet maybe the guy's waiting for 50 "your stupid" posts then going to punk you.

I'm just suspicious of EVERYTHING on the internet, Especially things I post, I think I'm mental

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "Tabletop Reviews". Hmm. Seems I saw one a while back where it was an adult "reviewing" some pistol, and managed to shoot himself in the hand, although the consensus of those that viewed it was it was a fake. I'm thinkin this guy might be somebody with a dumb and counterproductive sense of "humor", or even worse an anti trolling.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I think this is horrible, for one why does his parents even own firearms, i'd say he needs a little training and a smack on the rump

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I fail to see a problem. My kids liked the video, although they did ask if he had permission from his dad.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    This is EXACTLY what happens when parents fail to train their children when firearms are in the home. NONE of my kids would have ever handled a firearm the way the boys did in either of the above videos.

It is beyond me why parents treat firearms like those secret unmentionables that dad has in the closet. Do we not all know the power of curiosity in a child... It is an overwhelming temptation. Therefore, we must all take the MYSTERY out of firearms in the home.

It was only 100 years ago that children were required to be as adept at handling a firearm as the adults. Young boys would be asked to hunt alongside the men. Kids in Northern a Western states, where larger predators roam, would take firearms with them to school for protection. The difference between now and then, is that there was no mystery back then. All kids knew that firearms are dangerous tools, and they were taught how to use those tools. Today, too many parents don't know how to teach their children there fundamental handling of firearms.

Ssshh... Be quiet and I'll show you my daddy's gun. He keeps it up there in a box, but he thinks I don't know about it. Giggle, giggle... You fill in the rest of the story...

One of my daughters shooting HER .22lr Cricket rifle at age 5.
    mayacricketye0.jpg

My kids are aged 25, 22, 20 and 7 years old, and none of them are curious about firearms. None of my kids would have ever been near a situation like you see in these videos.

If you own firearms... Teach your children for God's sake!

Top Bottom