• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I don't have children so I have loaded guns in the house unlocked. I always think about when I have kids how I am going to deal with the gun thing. Where they and how they will be kept, How early in there life I will introduce them to firearms etc.

I guess the kids in these vids didn't have parents who thought about these things.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Doesn't that kid know its a magazine, not a clip?? Seriously guys, a very bad example. Even if we are being spoofed, its a sick joke. Nothing to play around with.

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Kid playing with gun

My 9yr Old says the dad needs his butt kicked for Leaving it where that stupid kid could get it and for not teaching him how to handle a gun!
    I AM PROUD POPPA! I couldn't agree more! :rockwoot:

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    He never cleared the chamber, and had his hands all over the barrel. Extremely unsafe.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Same kid:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB2N2M7nIgw&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    "Not quite sure what this is...but you guys know what it is...":rolleyes:

Very stupid thing for any parent to allow a child to do unsupervised. I guess we can't tell for sure that it was not supervised, but if it was the parent has questionable judgement allowing that kind of handling and those kind of mistakes in the information presented.

I'm sure this kid did however gain all kinds of interesting information from comments that may have been posted about his video though. I can't say I have any interest in reading them.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    If that would have been me. (I do firearm reviews but with my dads permission.) I would be shot with the tarus or said weapon that I fondled.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Very sad. I had a hard time watching that. I am worried what may happen to that poor kid in the future. I would like a few minutes alone with his parents! :xmad:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I think I found a guy who can one up this kid as far as gun handling goes along with overall knowledge. :laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxJp-XYPnZI[/ame]

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I am shocked!

Where are all the people on INGO who insist kids should have access to guns. Only one post said kids should be trained (agree) but disagree that "training" will stop a youngster from playing with a gun if left on his own.

Come on folks--let's hear it, again, from all of you that are convinced kids should have access to guns.

Top Bottom