• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I don't care what type of animal it is... That is not right! I hope he hits the lottery on the civil trial! Was it needed that they shot the animal 6 times?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This is the type of dog that that a**hole shot, let suffer and then shot again.

corgi-kiwi-whispawillowkennels.jpg

Fierce, scary little beast, I'm sure the execution was justified.

The dogs don't really bother me. They are property just like the smashed in door.

Wow, what a warm heart you have...Do you do any babysitting side work? I could use a sitter this weekend.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So, you equate this with all officers?

no, but i think the police state mentality needs to quickly be reversed in this country. out of control and UNACCEPTABLE instances like this are happening more and more in this country so they are being taught that line of thinking somewhere, its not just random anymore. the people will not tolerate more of this crap.
    police officers are not the military, they need to quit playing GI JOE. theres no place for Military mentality and tactical application against civilians. i think POLICE is turning into another word for SOLDIER, and thats exactly what our founders wrote against in the constitution. NO SOLDIERS IN THE STREETS!!!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

Wow, what a warm heart you have...Do you do any babysitting side work? I could use a sitter this weekend.

Really? Are you serious?

WTF...

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    If anyone shot my dogs like that they would never be able to run far enough or hide well enough. I don't care what kind of shield they think they are hiding behind.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

I believe that's actually a Welsh corgi, if I'm not mistaken.
    But yes, cute little dogs. Friend of mine has a sweet little doggie with big ears. I am NOT a dog person, and even I like the dog.

Whichever agent is responsible has a lot coming, none of which was bargained in the beginning, I'll wager.

Mori semper tyrannis. Death always to tyrants.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Really? Are you serious?

WTF...

You got scared just looking at that picture, didn't you?:rolleyes:

While every Pit Bull I've ever met has been overly sweet and playful, I can sort of understand why they shot him/her...He's in the heat of the moment and if you have a protective Pit staring you down and barking, you may think your well-being is in danger...But what danger did that SWAT officer see in a 15 lb dog that couldn't bite his knee cap if he tried?:n00b:

Right in front of a 7 year old too...Just sad.

BTW, where did the Child Endangerment charge come from? Does that mean every time Kara and I want to have a couple of drinks after Xander goes to bed, we're looking at misdemeanor charges? Or is it just because THC is just that much more dangerous than alcohol?:scratch:

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    no, but i think the police state mentality needs to quickly be reversed in this country. out of control and UNACCEPTABLE instances like this are happening more and more in this country so they are being taught that line of thinking somewhere, its not just random anymore. the people will not tolerate more of this crap.
    police officers are not the military, they need to quit playing GI JOE. theres no place for Military mentality and tactical application against civilians. i think POLICE is turning into another word for SOLDIER, and thats exactly what our founders wrote against in the constitution. NO SOLDIERS IN THE STREETS!!!

Ahem,

pba-nypd-support-our-troops.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a Corgi like that. They are wonderful, playful and loving dogs. While I admit some situations down in the hood may need more firepower to combat armed criminals this instance shows that every bust does not need heavily armed and masked officers invading homes and shooting animals. The cops endangered the women and children more than the small amount of weed did. Why shoot a caged dog? Didn't an old lady get shot by a SWAT team invading the wrong house not to long ago? I don't want to bash cops but some things are just wrong.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have a Corgi like that. They are wonderful, playful and loving dogs. While I admit some situations down in the hood may need more firepower to combat armed criminals this instance shows that every bust does not need heavily armed and masked officers invading homes and shooting animals. The cops endangered the women and children more than the small amount of weed did. Why shoot a caged dog? Didn't an old lady get shot by a SWAT team invading the wrong house not to long ago? I don't want to bash cops but some things are just wrong.

How do you know they were caged?

My God, please tell me they didn't execute two crated dogs...I guess it doesn't matter at this point, since they are both dead and at LEAST one of them was completely unjustified(15 lb Corgi =/= a threat).

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    How do you know they were caged?

My God, please tell me they didn't execute two crated dogs...I guess it doesn't matter at this point, since they are both dead and at LEAST one of them was completely unjustified(15 lb Corgi =/= a threat).

I thought in the linked article it said the Rot was caged in the kitchen and the lil Corgi was loose. Not certain either way. You don't see either dog in the video so they weren't attacking the officers. You hear a shot, then yelping, then several other shots. I dunno... just seems wrong to me, but lately a lot of things seem askew in this country.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Please tell me that a 'shop....

No way, dude. They think of themselves as domestic soldiers. Heck, after all the DOD grants, employment of military tactics, joint training with the military, surplussing military gear to police agencies, direct hires of soldiers to police departments, fusion centers which merge police and military intelligence, have they not become soldiers?

Think about it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    No way, dude. They think of themselves as domestic soldiers. Heck, after all the DOD grants, employment of military tactics, joint training with the military, surplussing military gear to police agencies, direct hires of soldiers to police departments, fusion centers which merge police and military intelligence, have they not become soldiers?

Think about it.

yep!! i cant tell you how many cops wanna go train at benning. its every cops wet dream

the govt knows what they are doing. its their legal way (under current BS laws and the BS patriot act) to circumvent the constitution of the United States, posse comatatus. they are just having cops become their private military. also look at how much power "private security companies" that have government contracts and clearance have in the U.S. !!! if you think they are a small, untrained force you are WAY WRONG!!! They will come F you up, and who holds them accountable?? They know this and LOVE to throw it out too!!!!

Last edited:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This video made me physically ill.:xmad:

Sadly, this is not nearly the first time nor will it probably be the last.

EVERYONE, please take the time to download and read this document.

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Radley Balko | Cato Institute: White Paper

Open your eyes, the police state is here.

If you cant see it, by the time you do it will be too late.

To all the true officers of the law, your service is both honorable and appreciated. Look around you. You are being replaced. It's a matter of time. The police of tomorrow are learning their trade right now on the streets of Baghdad and in the villages of Afghanistan.

Dont believe me? Search around for vids of search and seizure raids in the warzones. See any similarities?

Top Bottom