• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Yes, I think part of it is a misinterpretation of the Reid Technique that is taught to detectives. It's like the kids' game of "telephone" where things get messed up as it gets passed down the line.

So what's the appropriate response to "where are you going, etc?". Just "i will not answer any questions without Kirk Freeman present"?

Don't blame you, I'm telling secrets of the business out of school and the coppers hate when I do it. There are many ex-girlfriends who want to spit on me too but for different reasons.

When cops do spit on me or point guns at me, I'm a little Fonzie.:D

Wahkah-Wahkah
    . Ohh, not Fozie Bear? fine, EHHHHH!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I still find it very ironic that a cop has the blessings of the world to bust u-turns, speed, take up two lanes, run into the road (ISP), sit beside the road blacked out, whatever......to go after somebody for doing 7, 12, 12.5 miles over the posted limit. Then again, I guess us lowly citizens just can't fathom the driving skills and training possessed by these guys. That shoulda been in purple.:n00b:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Then drop trou and bend over the hood, we have a pat down to conduct :D

Use Vaseline please, we'll deal with the issue of "contempt of cop" in court.
    Btw, my answer has nothing to do with smart assery, it's the same answer I'd give any nosey stranger. Not true, actually it would be along the lines of mind your ****ing business, so I'm being a little more polite.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Pick one.

compass.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So what's the appropriate response to "where are you going, etc?"

Ignore the question and give him your license and registration. If he asks again tell him it's none of his business. If he can't handle that then feel free to lean your chair back and wait for a warrant.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I still find it very ironic that a cop has the blessings of the world to bust u-turns, speed, take up two lanes, run into the road (ISP), sit beside the road blacked out, whatever......to go after somebody for doing 7, 12, 12.5 miles over the posted limit. Then again, I guess us lowly citizens just can't fathom the driving skills and training possessed by these guys. That shoulda been in purple.:n00b:

Have no idea what this rant was about... but ok

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Have no idea what this rant was about... but ok

I think this was a commentary on how the driver was going 12 mph over the limit, but how fast did the officer have to drive to catch up with him? From the video it appeared the officer was moving along rather quickly.

I understand physics and I know the officer has to speed to catch up to a speeding vehicle. However, it does seem a bit hypocritical to stop somebody for 12 mph over the limit when you had to drive 20 or 30 mph over the limit to catch up to him.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Seriously, that guy looked like an 8 year old who got picked last in gym class. I was waiting for him to kick a puppy and go home to cry. The way he said "yeah I guess that's okay, I guess that's fine" so calmly before blowing up makes me really question his mental health.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think this was a commentary on how the driver was going 12 mph over the limit, but how fast did the officer have to drive to catch up with him? From the video it appeared the officer was moving along rather quickly.

I understand physics and I know the officer has to speed to catch up to a speeding vehicle. However, it does seem a bit hypocritical to stop somebody for 12 mph over the limit when you had to drive 20 or 30 mph over the limit to catch up to him.

I think that's reaching, Stretch :dunno:

Top Bottom