• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Someone, who will remain nameless, really threw a wrench into my stage 2 plan with a no shoot over a port. I had a difficult time coming up with a good 2nd plan. I came up with a plan but it was not good nor did I execute it very well.
    I called my shots ok, I was surprised by a delta that I thought was a mike and a mike that I called a Charlie.
    It was really good to get outside and shoot. I had a great time even though I had to shoot with chaney all day:):

Cannon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    I'd like to thank Coach for letting me know about the match. I had a great time at my first match. Everyone on squad 2 was really supportive and encouraging. Weather was awesome and had a good time meeting a lot of great folks.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Sometimes I remember things wrong, what with age and stuff.

Could be the activators on bay 3 just worked down into the mud a bit and needed a smidge of support added to the rear to get the angle back about right. No big deal.

Unless you were the next shooter after said "smidge of support was added"
    :stickpoke:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Would you please fire a calibration shot

No, yakkety yack

Do you want a reshoot (since you missed)

No , yakkety yack

Then I didn't know what else to do after the crying started.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Sorry I missed this one. Likely my only opportunity with my schedule this year. Had to manage my herd of pumps and get water out of my back room.

JMitch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2015
    Greenwood
    Steel in bay two and three caused one calibration request and a couple reshoots. A couple poppers were shot down and one did not challenge. The wind caused a couple resets prior to the COF. Overall I don’t think most considered it a big deal. I think most were happy to have an outdoor match with some spirited conversation.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Steel in bay two and three caused one calibration request and a couple reshoots. A couple poppers were shot down and one did not challenge. The wind caused a couple resets prior to the COF. Overall I don’t think most considered it a big deal. I think most were happy to have an outdoor match with some spirited conversation.

Yeah poppers and soft ground and wind is a challenge. When said poppers are activators it can slow things down resetting them when the wind blows them down repeatedly.
    No it wasn't a big deal.
    After all the rain and weather we had in the past week it was great to be out in sunshine with blue skies doing what we love with friends.

Top Bottom