first come first serve

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    match results are up. USPSA and practiscore. thanks to all who came out and supported our match. fun stages and a great squad for me today.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    well 2 down. I was a bit more relaxed this time. Had a great time today

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match today.
    Other than not being able to shoot all the targets from over the top of the barrel on stage 6, I shot well.

[video=youtube_share;U9Nm7GhvHnQ]http://youtu.be/U9Nm7GhvHnQ[/video]

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Fun match today and good squad.
    No, Wait. I didn't get to go today. I must be having a flash back.

Hope all went well today for everyone. See you all next month.

Scott

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for coming out today and shooting with us. I had a great squad today as well. Set up and tear help was great. There were a number of regulars missing today hope to see them next month. The Tek Committy continues to get the job done and well done. For those who like to plan next month will feature an appreciation dinner after the match. Point series plaques and check will be awarded. The random draw for those in the Point Series will happen. The loyal set up and tear down crew will be drawing for guns as well. All gun winners must be present to win. The November match will also feature no hardcover, no no-shoots, and no shots beyond 15 yards. The classifier will be 99-11. Hope to see you all there.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thanks for the fun today, I kind of felt like a cast member from the walking dead most of the day but at least I got a nap when I got home. Now it's time to watch a little football. See you next month and some of you Wednesday night.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;ZBsXjWKWJBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsXjWKWJBo&list=UU4RXvjOjXvzlcbGKfn2Edzg[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Posting this as an example of how not to shoot a match. Malfunction on stage one due to sucky bullets, poor reload on stage 2, lack of front sight focus on classifier, extra shots that were not needed on stage 3, bad plan on stage 4, I know the mag won't fall if it is empty but I went with that plan anyway. Stage 5 was ok, steel stage reloaded after 8 rounds. A hot mess.
    [video=youtube;bK6ORHgz8nM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK6ORHgz8nM&list=UU4RXvjOjXvzlcbGKfn2Edzg[/video]

VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    A fun match today.
    Other than not being able to shoot all the targets from over the top of the barrel on stage 6, I shot well.

[video=youtube_share;U9Nm7GhvHnQ]http://youtu.be/U9Nm7GhvHnQ[/video]
    I did not see you limp at all in the video. Was that you or an imposter????

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Posting this as an example of how not to shoot a match. Malfunction on stage one due to sucky bullets, poor reload on stage 2, lack of front sight focus on classifier, extra shots that were not needed on stage 3, bad plan on stage 4, I know the mag won't fall if it is empty but I went with that plan anyway. Stage 5 was ok, steel stage reloaded after 8 rounds. A hot mess.

I don't like it when anybody has an off day shooting. That said, the knowledge that even the big kids have one of those days now and then does bring some comfort for we legions of crappy shooters. Thank you.

Off topic & I could start a new thread, but why do it for just one question when one of these guys will know and another will get to write "go read the rulebook" (phrased appropriately to chastise and demonstrate righteousness)?
    Anyway. If you entered the single stack nationals & your 45 screwed up, would they let you finish with your 9mm (1911 of course) & just score everything minor? Would like to shoot one of these matches before I reach the age where cinnamon in my oatmeal is exciting, too darn cheap to buy a spare gun for 1 match though.

Top Bottom