Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Our monthly match will be on the third Sunday of the month as normal. Six stages, 132 rounds will be the minimum. Classifier will be CM-99-56.

Set up will begin at 8am sharp. All help is needed and appreciated.
    Registration will open at 9:15 and close at 10:40
    Shooters meeting 10:45 with first shot by 11am.

Following the pistol match there will be a single stage shotgun side match. $5 to enter the match. There will be 2 divisions auto and pump. The round count will be small so that it will be a shooting contest and not a reloading contest. birdshot will be all that is needed. winner of each division gets half the purse from that division and the rest goes in the club account.

hope to see you all on the range. Don't forget your shotgun.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Will it be hot outside? I don't know if you guys know this about me or not, but I'm not in love with the hot weather.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Our monthly match will be on the third Sunday of the month as normal. Six stages, 132 rounds will be the minimum. Classifier will be CM-99-56.

Set up will begin at 8am sharp. All help is needed and appreciated.
    Registration will open at 9:15 and close at 10:40
    Shooters meeting 10:45 with first shot by 11am.

Following the pistol match there will be a single stage shotgun side match. $5 to enter the match. There will be 2 divisions auto and pump. The round count will be small so that it will be a shooting contest and not a reloading contest. birdshot will be all that is needed. winner of each division gets half the purse from that division and the rest goes in the club account.

hope to see you all on the range. Don't forget your shotgun.

Can you provide a brief description or reference re: the shotgun match. I've not participated in one before. I have a choice of a Remington 870, Remington 1100, or Beretta 391 to choose from in my gun safe. All three are unmodified - just standard features as they come from the factory. They all have screw in choke barrels so I can pick/choose the appropriate choke constriction.

Thanks in advance

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    only 2 divisions: auto or pump. pick the gun you shoot the best,put in a modified choke and bring some # 7 shot. you will be good to go! oh yea....some extra $5 bills....

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I hope to be there...

Either that weekend or the next I will be moving my daughter from Kansas City down to Poplar Bluff. 8 years of "higher education" now with a couple more years to go. I hope I live long enough to benefit for her education!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I hope to be there...

Either that weekend or the next I will be moving my daughter from Kansas City down to Poplar Bluff. 8 years of "higher education" now with a couple more years to go. I hope I live long enough to benefit for her education!

Did you mean from?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Can you provide a brief description or reference re: the shotgun match. I've not participated in one before. I have a choice of a Remington 870, Remington 1100, or Beretta 391 to choose from in my gun safe. All three are unmodified - just standard features as they come from the factory. They all have screw in choke barrels so I can pick/choose the appropriate choke constriction.

Thanks in advance

I plan to discuss it with the Technology committee today. But I am envision four poppers, maybe five, with one or two bird throwers set up. Steel down to score and the time will be the score, with the fastest time winning. Hitting the flying birds to subtract time from the run.

I plan to make it 6 or 7 shots so that capacity is not a factor.
    I plan to have my Mossberg 590 pump gun there and anyone can borrow it for their run. (bring your own ammo)
    If someone is willing to loan their auto perhaps everyone can shoot in both divisions and double the fun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Yes - I guess I need more education!

If you had attended a charter school that was making friends of politicians rich then this would not have happened. As a public school teacher it is likely my fault. I am sorry.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you had attended a charter school that was making friends of politicians rich then this would not have happened. As a public school teacher it is likely my fault. I am sorry.

He went to school when most schools were still in the business of actually teaching kids what they need to know to be prepared for life. Apparently he just didn't listen!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Polar Vortex next week. Cool temperature. Might not make it into the 70's. Truly a fat man's type of summer.

Top Bottom