• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Looks like I'm out... We are headed to Kansas City Friday to load everything up and then down to Poplar Bluff on Saturday to unload all the crap, or I mean precious belongings. If all goes well we will be headed home Sunday. See you all at ACC next week.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I plan on being there. Will be my first time at WVPPS but not my first USPSA Match. I'm sure I'll see some familiar faces of people who shoot at ACC. That's usually the only match I shoot but its time to make the 20 extra minute drive to shoot at the other clubs kinda close to me.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I'll bring a Benelli Nova 12 (pump) that anyone can use for the whole match.

I'm shooting a Moss 930SPX (auto) and can share that as long as it doesn't cause any conflicts.

I may bring the KSG out just for fun if time allows for it.

What are the clearing procedures/storage requirements for this type of fun shotgun event? Are chamber flags or bags required? If so I don't really have either that would make sense so I'll need to adjust accordingly.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'll bring a Benelli Nova 12 (pump) that anyone can use for the whole match.

I'm shooting a Moss 930SPX (auto) and can share that as long as it doesn't cause any conflicts.

I may bring the KSG out just for fun if time allows for it.

What are the clearing procedures/storage requirements for this type of fun shotgun event? Are chamber flags or bags required? If so I don't really have either that would make sense so I'll need to adjust accordingly.

I believe we have chamber flags in the mini barn that can be purchased or borrowed. Leave the shotguns in the car until the pistol match is over. They must be flagged or bagged. We will have racks out to set the unloaded shotgun in. Cold range of course.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    As Lee Leonard would say !!! You are all RAT BASTARDS!!!

I would love to have a competition of Rat Bastards versus Magnificent Bastards. I plan to bring some more folks officially into the magnificent bastard fold at the end of the year meal and awards ceremony.

hooligan317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Carmel
    Had a great time today as always, even though it resulted in a DQ for me for the first time. Last stage of the day, pushing the second window port open with my left hand and apparently I flashed my arm/hand. Boom, show's over. Lesson learned, and hopefully something that takes me a long time to forget! Will be back at it again next weekend in Atlanta. Thanks to everyone who helped with the match today.

-Matt

Top Bottom