• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    So do you have to be a member of USPSA to shoot this match? I've always wanted to try USPSA and being on Sat and not Sunday it is doable.

Last edited:

ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    No you don't but make sure you know the range safety rules. Coach or some of the other guys on here can point you in the right direction.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So do you have to be a member of USPSA to shoot this match? I've always wanted to try USPSA and being on Sat and not Sunday it is doable.

No you don't but make sure you know the range safety rules. Coach or some of the other guys on here can point you in the right direction.

We'll learn him. We'll learn him good. ;)

It'll be great to have you finally shoot with us singlesix.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match. A FTE on the first stage significantly reduced my chances at the Buick.

[video=youtube;zmDEg5TiEBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmDEg5TiEBc[/video]

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thanks WVPPS Crew! Had a great time today even though it was STINKING HOT!

I think I would take the heat over being here with the in laws. But if I stay on good behavior I can get out from day two of the family reunion and make it to South Central tomorrow.

Better go before I get caught not socializing...

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who shot the match today. Sorry about the heat, but I blame Chaney for that. I sucked in a place or two for sure, but I had almost forgot what a gun looks like since I have been back to educating the youth of Avon. I did see myself do some things today that I had never noticed before. The first step to fixing something is knowing what is wrong.

September will be the special classifier match at the regular times. The set up and tear down crew was very good and it is much appreciated. We have three guns at the end of the match for a drawing for the loyal set up and tear down crew.

The point series is updated for the first match of August. WVPPS

I hear the Rhino shot really well.

See some of you at South Central tomorrow. I need the trigger time.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A fun match. A FTE on the first stage significantly reduced my chances at the Buick.

[video=youtube;zmDEg5TiEBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmDEg5TiEBc[/video]

Nice plan in bay 4 except that one target on the right near the steel. I am counting that as my stage design kicking your ass.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Nice plan in bay 4 except that one target on the right near the steel. I am counting that as my stage design kicking your ass.
    I'd give your stage design the credit if it was warranted. After seeing 2 competitors shoot through the barrels, I changed my game plan and then forgot to shoot through the barrels.

Top Bottom