• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cgyarring

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2018
    Had some car trouble early this morning and didn't get to make the trip out there today. Hope everyone had a good time, I'll try to get to the next one!

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Congrats to Brandon for pulling off his first USPSA Match and he knocked it out of the park !!!! Great fun match!!! Can wait to see what he has going the rest of the Year. Jim

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    yea , i gotta thank everyone that came out. weather wasnt really that bad, couple hand warmers in my jacket pockets and i was good.

and big thumbs up :yesway: to the crew at WVRPC for putting on the 1st (outdoor) USPSA match of the season.

like several shooters, i was battling gun problems most of the day, nothing a really good cleaning shouldnt solve.

thanks again guys :)

:cheers:

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Cold weather and gun problems seem to go together. I know Aaron had some issues and I had a few also. Doesn't seem to happen when its warmer. Jim

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Congrats to Brandon for pulling off his first USPSA Match and he knocked it out of the park !!!! Great fun match!!! Can wait to see what he has going the rest of the Year. Jim

Thanks for the kind words sir! I have to say a big thank you to Jonathan, Jim, Aaron and everyone else that pulled together last night and this morning to make this happen. I had a lot of fun today despite the cold weather. Thank you to everyone that stayed and helped tear down, it is hugely appreciated! I am looking forward to the rest of the year to see what we can do and to see if I can get the RO to quit calling me "Mike"! If any of you have ideas for stages, I am definitely open to hear them and see some if you guys want to send them my way! Hope to see you all the first Saturday of April!

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    First time at Wildcat Valley today. For the season were in I think the set up was great. Fast enough to keep everyone warm, Everyone did great! Congrats to the wild cat team.

Oh and the No shoot Texas star was a fun twist

Last edited:

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Both of you wouldn't have problems if you guys shot production guns instead of that finicky 1911 :boxing: :p
    My 1911 ran flawlessly yesterday, human error is it's limitation. Big thanks to all everyone involved in organizing the match and the RO's.
    Looking forward to next month.
    Jim

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    My 1911 ran flawlessly yesterday, human error is it's limitation. Big thanks to all everyone involved in organizing the match and the RO's.
    Looking forward to next month.
    Jim

Agreed, My CZ ran great yesterday but the gray matter between my ears couldn't keep up with my trigger finger and it showed. But after yesterday I know where my huge weakness is and it is time to work on making it a strength!

Top Bottom