• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Around here, they post "Trick of Treat" times for each town in the local paper. So peaople drive over 10-15 miles to hit every town. We had between 200-300 kids come (i know because I made up 175 candy bags plus a huge bowl of candy), and out little town has a total population of less than 300! I sat in the driveway the whole time in a lawn chair reading my "America's First Freedom" magazine.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    worf.gif

Scrawny coward? Look at big man talking **** through a computer! :laugh:

Please look closely at the context of my post. You'll realize two things.

1. I'm making an observation that you're likening yourself to a stereotype. Not directly asserting that you ARE what I posted.

2. In no way shape or form am I threatening you or challenging you in any way other than perhaps trying to show you that your "harmless fun" is actually a criminal act and based on your posts that it probably stems from some sort of childhood authority/bullying issue.

:dunno:

I'm no "Big Man talking crap on the internet", just pointing out what you're not seeing in your own posts.

I've had my ass whipped SEVERAL times, anyone who says they haven't usually fulls into two categories.

1. They've never been in enough fights to amount to anything. (More than likely never even been in a fight)

2. They're full of :poop:

And I'm not trying to get in a fight here, it's not necessary. What I am trying to do is open your eyes to the fact that you don't respect other people's property.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Damn it! Now I have to explain this thread to the wife! :lmfao:

Man, you think explaining this thread to your wife would be rough?

Think about how hard it's going to be to explain to her if one of these days you have to go pick your kid up from jail because they were caught vandalizing property on halloween because YOU apparently think it's OK to do so.

And getting caught by the cops is probably better than getting caught by the homeowner, depending on whether or not the homeowner is someone like IHateIraq. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really don't know why I keep trying. Really I don't.

1a. I'm not likening myself to any stereotype. However, stereotyping is racist and I'm afraid I'm going to have to call the ACLU. ;)

2a. While you might consider soap on your windows a criminal act, most people consider it cleaning. The fact that a stranger took the time to clean your windows part way is something you should be grateful for. However, since the stranger know you won't be grateful, they go ahead and redecorate your trees for you with nice, biodegradable (read: disappearing in a "green" kind of way) paper. This "criminal act" is not harming your or you property and is in fact helping feed your grass and washing your windows. People like you just get pissy about it because it involves 20-30 minutes (MAX) of your time, and the fact that if it happened to you in my old town when I was growing up.... you most likely deserved it.

As for how you went about disagreeing with my post was inappropriate because you were indirectly calling me names and being a general douche, which 15 years ago would have resulted in not only Soap and TP being involved, but most likely the saran wrapping of your entire house. If this conversation were to have been IRL and not OTN. However, I've grown up since then and can now laugh at people who call soaping and TPing a "criminal act". ;)

IN CONCLUSION.... (since I'm seriously done with this thread) Anyone who calls innocent soaping and TPing a criminal act should sit down, smoke a joint, drink a beer, and find out what they missed as a kid. ;) :): J/K

Seriously though. Lighten up.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man, you think explaining this thread to your wife would be rough?

Think about how hard it's going to be to explain to her if one of these days you have to go pick your kid up from jail because they were caught vandalizing property on halloween because YOU apparently think it's OK to do so.

AND I QUOTE.....!

Good night everyone! I love ya! Really I do! :D :rockwoot:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I really don't know why I keep trying. Really I don't.

1a. I'm not likening myself to any stereotype. However, stereotyping is racist and I'm afraid I'm going to have to call the ACLU. ;)

Now THAT was funny!

2a. While you might consider soap on your windows a criminal act, most people consider it cleaning. The fact that a stranger took the time to clean your windows part way is something you should be grateful for. However, since the stranger know you won't be grateful, they go ahead and redecorate your trees for you with nice, biodegradable (read: disappearing in a "green" kind of way) paper. This "criminal act" is not harming your or you property and is in fact helping feed your grass and washing your windows. People like you just get pissy about it because it involves 20-30 minutes (MAX) of your time, and the fact that if it happened to you in my old town when I was growing up.... you most likely deserved it.

As for how you went about disagreeing with my post was inappropriate because you were indirectly calling me names and being a general douche,
    which 15 years ago would have resulted in not only Soap and TP being involved, but most likely the saran wrapping of your entire house. If this conversation were to have been IRL and not OTN. However, I've grown up since then and can now laugh at people who call soaping and TPing a "criminal act". ;)

**** = another way of saying butthead....

Yeah, where's the line between douche and ******* because I'm definitely an ******* when it comes to people messing with my stuff.

I started out with nothing and have busted my ass for the last 21 years to get what few things I have now.

So yeah this is probably one of my "hot buttons". Just like the jackwagons that can't be bothered to walk 20 feet to put their shopping carts in the "round up" and wind up letting their cart go sailing into someone's vehicle.

IN CONCLUSION.... (since I'm seriously done with this thread) Anyone who calls innocent soaping and TPing a criminal act should sit down, smoke a joint, drink a beer, and find out what they missed as a kid. ;) :): J/K

See, now if we just sat down with a beer (Read: Crown and coke for me) initially and had this conversation face to face, I'm sure there would be much less tension. But the second you spark up a fatty at my place it's back to Mr. ******* for me I'm afraid.:D

I'm afraid I feel like I can't morally "lighten up" on my beliefs. I'm all for "slowing my ******* roll down" when it's called for (like now) but I believe myself to be a man of morals and principles and I just can't condone the type of behavior you're advocating here.

I don't think this makes you a bad person
    , I just think it makes you one of the people that makes me face palm in real life. I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude really but that's exactly my response to your posts as well.

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Around here getting TP'd is a trophy. Only the popular kids/families get TP'd and of course the school every other week or so. This time of year, the football players property are pretty much guaranteed to get it after a big post season win. Not much soaping anymore but you see TP'd trees, even houses, just about every week this time of year. :)

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Continue to rationalize your DISRESPECT all you want. It doesn't change the facts. First, it is against the law, you know the law, and you choose to disregard it. Accept all the consequences that come with this, but don't whine. Second, your rationalizations still involve trespassing and taking of property. You entered my property without permission and you took my time to remedy your actions. This is the direct result of your action that I'm inconvenienced. Third, try respecting the law and other people. You've asserted twice in this one post doing two things which are against the law. This isn't what responsible people do. This is immature people do who don't like it when they're forced to be responsible. Boo hoo for you.

I think the proper response to this whole situation would be that kids have fun and do stupid things. If they get in trouble, they bear the responsibility of their stupidity. As a result of this, they learn two things. First, they learn responsibility for themselves and their actions. Second, they learn to respect other peoples property and time. God, what horrible things for kids to learn while having their fun.

You're right, we're on two separate pages. As a general rule, we'll stay there until you learn how to respect somebody who gave you respect first. Respect yourself enough to look outside your childish wants and accept the proper position in this.

People like you just get pissy about it because it involves 20-30 minutes (MAX) of your time, and the fact that if it happened to you in my old town when I was growing up.... you most likely deserved it.

As for how you went about disagreeing with my post was inappropriate because you were indirectly calling me names and being a general douche, which 15 years ago would have resulted in not only Soap and TP being involved, but most likely the saran wrapping of your entire house. If this conversation were to have been IRL and not OTN. However, I've grown up since then and can now laugh at people who call soaping and TPing a "criminal act". ;)

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Continue to rationalize your DISRESPECT all you want. It doesn't change the facts. First, it is against the law, you know the law, and you choose to disregard it. Accept all the consequences that come with this, but don't whine. Second, your rationalizations still involve trespassing and taking of property. You entered my property without permission and you took my time to remedy your actions. This is the direct result of your action that I'm inconvenienced. Third, try respecting the law and other people. You've asserted twice in this one post doing two things which are against the law. This isn't what responsible people do. This is immature people do who don't like it when they're forced to be responsible. Boo hoo for you.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    As a kid, my parents would drive my brothers and I to town, we lived in the middle of nowhere. We'd visit my 2 grandma's in town, and then go to the other houses in town. We'd try to really stick to the people we knew though.

This ^ except it was mom taking me and my sister. We'd always go visit family and friends in town. And even some that were out of town that always expected us. Otherwise didn't go door to door. Felt it was safer that way. And we still got plenty of candy. :)

Top Bottom