• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    That's because they didn't have ten of them to tase you with. ;)

Just stick your tongue in a light socket...and imagine that multiplied by 100.

I second the light socket x 100.

It's been a week but I'm STILL amazed that I had no aftereffects whatsoever. I was just sure that my heart was going to explode or that I wouldn't wake up the next morning....

And I tried as hard as I could for a "Don't tase me bro!" during, but as soon as it hit I knew that was a lost cause. :owned:

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    My story would have been much less cool and no one would have ever heard it if I had peed my pants. Even if Billy Madison says it's the coolest.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Heh! Good point.

Sooner or later I'll fail someone's attitude test and the Tasing will commence.

Seems like hitting the restroom before any voluntary tasing would be a good idea, eh?

I was just thinking that.

I would have emptied my bowels in the first second that electricity hit...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Seems like hitting the restroom before any voluntary tasing would be a good idea, eh?
    The pain is so intense...everything clamps shut for those 5 seconds. There is no way anything is leaking out. :):

I managed to stay on my feet and was actually able to turn about half way around. My objective was to break the wires. But I couldn't move my arms or hands to reach for them. Still...it took all 5 seconds just to turn a little over half way around. The few steps I took were very difficult.

It felt like I was beinging beaten with a million little sledge hammers...and I thought my fingers were going to explode.

Damn was that fun... :):

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I wanna do it!
    You're a rather large gentleman...I'd be interested in seeing the results. :D

I've probably tased bigger than you...with the desired effect as the result. But you can fight through it. I think a lot of it is mental state. Most crooks know they'll be done and just give in to it. Most non-criminals know it's just for the experience and they've been told that they'll end up on the ground...so they do.

But if you fight through the pain I think you can beat it. Now granted it slows you waaaaaay down. Every joint in my body locked and every muscle tensed up. But I stayed on my feet and managed forced, deliberate movement...although very slowly. In 5 seconds I could only get turned about 130 degrees...and struggled to move one arm towards the wires. But it probably took half the 5 seconds to even begin any movement.

Once the ride is over...there is just a few seconds where you're confused and shaky. Once you're past that...it's done. Well...unless your shorts are damp. :):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmm . . .

Do you think you can get acclimated to it? For instance, if someone had the desire (or lack of judgement if you will) to be tased repeatedly over a few weeks or months, do you think they could learn to fight through it better? I think maybe so.

Now we just need a willing test subject . . .

If I ever get to do it (once), my goal is to be able to make some kind of smarta** remark while it's happening. Something a little better than that video of our force on force class where Coach called me "Tubby," then centerpunched me with airsoft and all I did was stand there and squeal a little.

You're a rather large gentleman...I'd be interested in seeing the results. :D

I've probably tased bigger than you...with the desired effect as the result. But you can fight through it. I think a lot of it is mental state. Most crooks know they'll be done and just give in to it. Most non-criminals know it's just for the experience and they've been told that they'll end up on the ground...so they do.

But if you fight through the pain I think you can beat it. Now granted it slows you waaaaaay down. Every joint in my body locked and every muscle tensed up. But I stayed on my feet and managed forced, deliberate movement...although very slowly. In 5 seconds I could only get turned about 130 degrees...and struggled to move one arm towards the wires. But it probably took half the 5 seconds to even begin any movement.

Once the ride is over...there is just a few seconds where you're confused and shaky. Once you're past that...it's done. Well...unless your shorts are damp. :):

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Never been tased, but I have been zapped by the 25 KV stored in a 25in CRT in my early electronics training, plus a few corona wires have gotten me! Got no desire to be tased by choice. Already have a pretty good Idea! And Yeah all you have to dod is watch a few epeisodes of "COPS" to see it often takes a couple of jolts to get the desired compliance out of some of the D.A.'s the come in contact with! :stretcher:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    WEEE NEED THE VIDEO!!
    and i have a taser, i carry it quite often.
    i haven't had to use it yet, but i'm not opposed to doing it.
    my friends want me to shoot them with it,, but arent willing to pay me the $15 for a new shot so i won't do it.. lol

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    WEEE NEED THE VIDEO!!
    and i have a taser, i carry it quite often.
    i haven't had to use it yet, but i'm not opposed to doing it.
    my friends want me to shoot them with it,, but arent willing to pay me the $15 for a new shot so i won't do it.. lol

Is the video not showing up for you all? It should be on page 2, I put it up last night???

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom