• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    I definitely need more magazines though, I just burn through them and have to reload to often. :rockwoot:

For sure. The two supplied are great (as opposed to the new standard of only providing 1 with purchase) but I feel like I"m always reloading the mags since it goes by so fast.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The only mags in existence have a capacity of 10 rounds, and are only available directly from shopruger.com.

I've seen this comment appear a few places - I don't know of any .22lr pistol that has a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds. Is this something you want because it would be a nice to have and make it similar capacity as a 9/.40 or is there another .22lr you are comparing it to? I'm just curious...

Haven't you seen this one? 12 + 1

222000_01_md.jpg

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    The Walther has a rep for not wanting to eat all kinds of ammo. Which is interesting, because Walther makes or helps make the S&W MP 22, which seems to have no such problem.

Interesting, my wife and I have put about 8K rounds through a Walther P22 over the past 3 years and have never had so much of a hiccup with any kind of ammo. This includes the Remington green box bulk, CCI Blazer, Agula, Winchester, Federal Champion, and several others that I can't recall. I typically buy whatever is on sale. My P22 feeds and ejects much more reliably and is much less picky than my Browning Buckmark and the very ammo sensitive Beretta Neos.

My local shop has the new Ruger SR22 and size/comfort wise it is comparable to the P22. You can have a lot of fun with either.

Top Bottom