Yoga pants Poll...The Devil's Pantaloons or Heaven sent????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoga pants..Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent?

• Total voters

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There is also the other end of the spectrum...

images

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I drop my daughter off daily for her summer camp...One day a week there is a yoga class...I have to park towards the back in the midst of said Yoga class (and yes I really have to...The lot is always full with folks dropping off the young ones)...A bevy of twenty to thirty something attractive women and usually one recently divorced middle aged man (sweating along for obvious reasons) awaits....

I find myself torn nearly in two....On one hand I think what happened to modesty???? Without being coarse and referencing a popular Middle Eastern pack animal I think "Wow Honey....Why are you even bothering wearing britches at all?" And then seconds...I mean seconds later I am like "Dang girl...Let's see you pull that little outfit off in Saudi Arabia and not end up neck deep in a hole getting pelted by rocks...'MERICA!!!! You go girl!!!! Freedom!!!!!!"

And the angel on my shoulder says "They are the Devil's Pantaloons....A woman should maintain an air of mystery..."

And the devil on my shoulder says "Got to love that freedom boy...Check that out...Awesome..." And then starts singing Chuck Berry's "I'm so glad I'm living in the USA...

I try not to draw any attention to myself but apparently shouting "Get thee behind me Satan" as I walk back to the truck with my eyes towards the Heavens gives away my hand...:)

So what says INGO? The Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent??

You prolly should wait on that until you're back in the car

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Truth be told, I really don't care. If a person is comfortable enough with their own body to wear them, it's none of my ****ing business. No one is forcing you to look.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Yoga pants should only be worn in certain situations. They, like leggings, are not actually pants.

That being said, they're not always a bad thing...

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    [video=youtube;ItX7H66gsrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItX7H66gsrQ[/video]

Top Bottom