Yoga pants Poll...The Devil's Pantaloons or Heaven sent????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoga pants..Devil's pantaloons or Heaven sent?

• Total voters

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It’s highly relevant. Theory is one thing. Practice is another.

Now, if we could set up a sanctioning body to determine the bodies that wear yoga pants and sanction those who shouldn’t be....

Keep in mind we always had a buddy back in the day that liked his gal's a bit on the plus size...One of them should be on that board....

I'm reminded of a line in Sgt. York spoken by Corydon, Indiana's own James Best to Gary Cooper...

"C'mon Alvin...Have a dance with that big ol' gal there...One dance with her is like going twice around bear mountain...."

"That land wore rightfully mine...we done shook on it..."

"Aw c'mon Alvin...Lookie thar at that big ol' gal..."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You can always manipulate height/weight numbers into good measurements up to a point. The average of 5'4" and 170 pounds is beyond that point. Not sure how those numbers were calculated, I visit a lot of factories here in Indiana and I think those numbers are high from what I've observed.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You can always manipulate height/weight numbers into good measurements up to a point. The average of 5'4" and 170 pounds is beyond that point. Not sure how those numbers were calculated, I visit a lot of factories here in Indiana and I think those numbers are high from what I've observed.

Well now I’m super curious about the type of “factories” that would allow Leadeye to make this informed opinion....

In sum, if you would never be cast in a Peloton commercial, no yoga pants.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well now I’m super curious about the type of “factories” that would allow Leadeye to make this informed opinion....

In warm weather it's short shorts, and in cold weather it's yoga pants on assembly lines everywhere, except where there's a company uniform like Japanese businesses. Those things hide nearly everything.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    [video=youtube;VMnjF1O4eH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0[/video]

I LOVE that song; Mrs. MarkC, on the other hand, not so much......

Also, I think it is seriously deficient for any radio station to play Fat Bottomed Girls and not immediately follow it with Bicycle Race. (Reminds me that I have to get a ranting email sent off to WJJK.) :):

Top Bottom