• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Having had many guns over the years, some I didn't like and sold or traded them. Others I like and keep but never shoot. Too much new stuff to take to the range. Do you have any guns that you don't want to get rid of, but you never get around to shooting them.
    For me it's a Old Model Ruger Blackhawk .357 in great shape but I haven't fired it in about 20+ years.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I have a vintage colt AR ive never even taken out of the box. 1985 built by the serial number, and the box is still sealed. One of these days ill get around to brining it to a range but for now I enjoying having it as is.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I will soon be in possesion of a Belgian Browning superposed lightning that has not been fired for at least 35 years, it was bought for me when I was born.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I was more of a collector when I lived in ILL. 7 years ago...HA HA Go Figure.
    Now if I am not intending on shooting it I don't buy or trade for it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have several 91/30s I've never fired. Problem is, I have a few I really like, so they are always first choice when I'm headed to the range. I also have an old Westernfield bolt action shotgun that was given to me at least 25 years ago, and I just got around to firing it earlier this year.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Browning HP 9

I have a Browning HP that was the first pistol I ever owned/shot....I have sent thousands of rounds through her and she was just put into retirement this year...more then likely wont shoot her again but will never part with her ether......"she was my first and she holds a special place in, my heart". :wwub:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I just got my grandfather's .22 rifle. It had been sitting in the same corner of my grandmother's house since sometime in the mid-seventies. Fired for the first time over the 4th of July. Heck, it may have been CLEANED for the first time EVER on July 5th!

I probably won't get it out much, but it will never be sold.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I have an old .22 that was my great grandfathers, hasn't been fired in over 30 years, and a side by side 16 gauge that was his...its so loose I'd be scared to load it. The last time it fired it took out a rabbit and a tire on his old green station wagon, I was 4, he was 82. :)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I have a whole safe full of clean ignored guns.

That's a crime, I'll take those off your hands and give them a loving home :D

My .41 mag S&W Classic Hunter 2 and my .45 Colt Ruger Blackhawk got ignored for almost 2 years. Then about a month ago I started shooting them again.

bschmidt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I use to have a number of items that were purchased-shot a box of ammo-got cleaned and then sat in the safe for the next 5 years. Now, if it hasn't been shot in the last year I will sell it or trade for something else. Has certainly helped keep things fresh at my place!

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Pretty much ANY of my shotguns fall into this category. I used to hunt all the time, and don't want to sell any of them cause i hope to start up again, although i haven't. :dunno:

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I have an old single shot 12ga. that my grandfather carried in his big rig when i was a kid. My brother bought it for me after grandpa passed, i haven't shot it in over 20 years, but i would never sell it. I also have his first revolver, H&R .22lr, and the first revolver i ever shot, a Ruger security six with a 4 in. barrel, i have never shot the .22, and the .357 mag hasn't been fired in over a year. Man i need to get out to the range.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I have quite a few, once I buy a gun I just can't seem to sell it. I guess that's why I need another safe. :D

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have a S&W 1911, Ruger single-six convertible, Henry golden boy and a SA M1A that are all still virgins. I'm not a collector, I just don't get to the range much. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom