You know you're addicted to INGO when...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Think about it...... where else can anyone go for help, a shoulder, and get it.....from many folks you've never met ....just because you asked ?

Says a lot to me.......:ingo:
    Some seem to think Obama is good for this:dunno:

I'll stick with :ingo: :patriot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    when as soon as you get to wal-mart and find ammo you "forget" to get all the other groceries so you can get home as soon as possible to tell everyone on ingo you found ammo.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    when as soon as you get to wal-mart and find ammo you "forget" to get all the other groceries so you can get home as soon as possible to tell everyone on ingo you found ammo.

Or just post it from your cell phone while standing in the sporting goods section..I even called Sarge a few times and had him post for me LOL...:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

You need a smart phone. You should have INGO with you at all times.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    You know you are on INGO for too long when:

you can accurately track certain, individual firearms and watch them trapse all over Indiana.

you can accurately determine buying and selling patterns.

you give suggestions to sellers with above information and have written a discertation on FTF transaction trends in Indiana.

you see an INGO hat and FLIP OUT hysterically, bombarding the wearer with a million questions!

your purchases of FTF firearms actually makes a dent in the GDP.

communicate with other members to "sic" them on certain threads. :D

when talking about your handloading or gun information, the conversation starts with "shooter521" or "slow1911" said... :)

expect to see a person's avatar, rather than the individual, when meeting them in real life.

when you think "Well, Disposable is like an aquired taste..." rather than "That twerp!" :D

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    You know you are on INGO for too long when:

you can accurately track certain, individual firearms and watch them trapse all over Indiana.

you can accurately determine buying and selling patterns.

you give suggestions to sellers with above information and have written a discertation on FTF transaction trends in Indiana.

you see an INGO hat and FLIP OUT hysterically, bombarding the wearer with a million questions!

your purchases of FTF firearms actually makes a dent in the GDP.

communicate with other members to "sic" them on certain threads. :D

when talking about your handloading or gun information, the conversation starts with "shooter521" or "slow1911" said... :)

expect to see a person's avatar, rather than the individual, when meeting them in real life. (I only wish this with jclark LOL)

when you think "Well, Disposable is like an aquired taste..." rather than "That twerp!" :D

Guilty as charged...:rockwoot:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Addicted to INGO????? Never.

Compulsively thinking about what you're going to post when you get back to your computer is a natural and wonderful thing. Joting down notes as reminders is also O.K.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Addicted how can you say that? Only when my shedule is work nights, ingo, eat, sleep, ingo, work, repeat.:):

I guess I need to adjust that a bit to fit working on the farm, and hunting into that schedule. :ingo:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    When you have it up on your lap top at work and the boss comes in and ask if you have a min, to go look at a machine ,and you answer him with ,just as soon as im done reading this thread.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    expect to see a person's avatar, rather than the individual, when meeting them in real life.

If you look anything like most of your Avs I wanna be your friend.

I just like you for the Avs.:D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'm not entirely convinced that my spending 3-4 hours a day , 7 days a week on INGO , qualifies as an addiction .

I mean , so what if I never log out or have it saved a few times in my favorites !

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    when you go to the INGO website and get "The Database has encountered an unknown error" page instead of the login screen, and you wonder to yourself "did I get banned?" :D

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    lol this thread is awesome. I havent been a member here for long. But I am def already addicited. In the mornings I gotta be at work at 6. I wake up at 4:55, go to bathroom, brush teeth, which takes 5 minutes. And than on INGO until 5:15 and than off to work. Even check it out on my breaks on the iphone. lol I love it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    lol this thread is awesome. I havent been a member here for long. But I am def already addicited. In the mornings I gotta be at work at 6. I wake up at 4:55, go to bathroom, brush teeth, which takes 5 minutes. And than on INGO until 5:15 and than off to work. Even check it out on my breaks on the iphone. lol I love it.

You're not really addicted until you INGO before you potty.
    Just sayin'.

Top Bottom