You know you're addicted to INGO when...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    When you really don't care about the dust bunnies in the corner. But have to find out if the Lexus Lady is the wrong way driver at the library! Love these threads!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    You move to another state, and still spend 4-5 hours a day here, and STILL want to order an INGO hat. I'm sure theres a North Carolina firearms owners forum...but I don't know cuz I haven't gone looking for it.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    You're not really addicted until you INGO while you potty.
    Just sayin'.
    FIFY;)

Oh, and I guess I'm addicted because I keep trying to hover over the titles of emails at work so I can read the first couple sentences before I decide whether to open them.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    You know you're addicted when you've read all the past responses and you see nothing wrong with their thought process. And I've looked very hard for the fault in their logic.... still can't find it.;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ...When you agree with almost every single post in this thread and find yourself guilty of most of them.

...When you hear about something in the news and your first stop is INGO to see if anyone's started a thread on it yet.

...When you kids tell you to get off the computer and watch TV for a change.... :p

...When your wife tells you the moment you walk in the door, come here first. :D

...When you constantly post over and over and over in hopes of catching up with Scutter to be named the Post Whore King of INGO. :laugh:

...When you can count more good friends on INGO than you can in real life... :dunno:

...When you can ask for FTF help with something, or ask if someone can help you fix something by taking it home with them and returning it to you and you never give it a second thought as to the evil they COULD do because you blindly trust them and never worry a second about it.

:patriot:

I'm sure I'm missing some more...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I'm reviving this thread...Yes it's an oldie.
    I must be addicted to INGO. I was looking for the weather channel and automatically clicked on to INGO. :n00b:
    Old age or addiction????:dunno:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    When you spend all night hitting the refresh button to see if anyone has posted. Or, when three o'clock rolls around and you don't know what to do for the next hour.

Guilty.

Top Bottom