• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    When I got married 27 years ago, I bought identical Gerber LST pocket knives for my Best Man, Groomsmen, and one that I carry to this day.

I didn't know I was in your wedding...then again maybe not...did you stab yourself in the foot with at the bachelors party trying to flick it open?

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Dad's Norlund camp axe. My uncle Ed gave it to him in a charitable moment.

2r63dd4.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I didn't know I was in your wedding...then again maybe not...did you stab yourself in the foot with at the bachelors party trying to flick it open?

My bachelor party was really sedate and no appendages were injured in the evening festivities.

We did have an elaborate idea for a friend from HS. We were planning on getting him hammered till he passed out, stripping off his clothes and dressing him in a raincoat and flip flops. Then we would head to the Greyhound station and put him on a bus to Omaha. The plan included handcuffing him to the seat and sending him on his merry way, with no ID and no money. My Father found out about this plan and threatened to beat all of us to death with a pipe wrench and dump our bodies in the Ohio River. Since he was a grumpy cop and Army vet with no sense of humor, we took him at his word.
    :40oz: :cheers: :alcoholic:

Top Bottom