• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    It's my Signature line, Major. Michael DAVIS O'Donnell KIA 24 March 1970 Cambodia. 170th Aviation Company, Sky Soldier!
    Slow Hand Salute.

If you are able,
    save them a place
    inside of you
    and save one backward glance
    when you are leaving
    for the places they can
    no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say
    you loved them,
    though you may
    or may not have always.
    Take what they have left
    and what they have taught you
    with their dying
    and keep it with your own.
    And in that time
    when men decide and feel safe
    to call the war insane,
    take one moment to embrace
    those gentle heroes
    you left behind.

Major Michael Davis O'Donnell
    1 January 1970
    Dak To, Vietnam

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

d2e3f5bef0d06390af73d3a643ef4a9f.jpg

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It didn’t take Kentucky fans long to identify that fan as Rod Winkler. The morning after the game, Matt Jones even got Winkler to call into the radio show to talk about the interaction. The interview is still one we quote to this day. When asked if he really wanted to go up against the much-bigger Harrison, Winkler said, “I don’t never look at nobody and say I don’t want a part of anything.” Also, “he a man like you a man and I’m a man like he a man.”

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "...this young man came up to me after a show and said, “after all this time, I think it’s great that you never sold out.” I didn’t have the heart to tell him that nobody had ever asked me to." - Ray Wylie Hubbard

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    "The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so," Ronald Reagan

"Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -1984

"Will this affect the chocolate ration?" -1984

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

"There are some ideas so absurd, only an intellectual could believe them."
    - George Orwell

"Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort”
    Robert A. Heinlein

Top Bottom