Your first license to carry, what state and what first carry piece.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • packard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    California 1979 Walther PP 32ACP. Other than a Ruger MK II bull barrel, it was the only pistol I had.

Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    I got mine 2 years ago in the state of Indiana. I was 22 at the time. I was in Washington state when I was 21 and I thought about getting it then, but it was $36 for a couple of years (I don't think they have a lifetime license) and I didn't want to buy a license, move back to my home state and buy another one for a lifetime so I just road it out until I came home. Carry gun was the first gun I ever bought which was a Glock 19 gen 4. I still have it and use it as my EDC though I am looking at getting a gen 5 since I am left handed. I switched over to a Springfield XDS for a little while but I didn't end up liking it too much and switched back. I don't carry OWB much, but when I do, it's a glock 17 gen 5.

bmiller07

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Indiana lifetime in 2012, first carry was a glock 26 gen 4. Currently carry a glock 19x with a crossbreed supertuck iwb, pretty happy with this combo. I will also carry a sig p226 mk25 with the same crossbreed supertuck holster. I was originally using aloe gear iwb holster but I gave crossbreed a chance and I’ve bought 3 from them now.

JTJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Anderson
    Indiana 2017 and first carry was a Springfield Armory 9mm Mod 2. It is gone now and carry Sig P320 in 40 cal

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Just got mine 2 weeks ago. Really getting used to carrying a gun. Sig 229 legion. Working on different holsters now.. wife just got her license and she carries a sr-22 and when confidence builds stepping into a 9mm something.. just not sure yet

Top Bottom