• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Isn't that the stuff that is collected from the south end of a northbound animal? An elephant or a civet or something? No thanks

And did you ever wonder about the story behind who first picked the coffee beans out of the animal's **** so he could try it?
    They observed other animals eating them from the poop and said lets brew them

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Isn't that the stuff that is collected from the south end of a northbound animal? An elephant or a civet or something? No thanks

And did you ever wonder about the story behind who first picked the coffee beans out of the animal's **** so he could try it?
    Considering the smell and taste of normal coffee, I'm not sure roasting beans from cat turds is that big of a leap.

Still I'd rather taste cat **** coffee than smell the hazelnut flavored **** the millennials in my office all seem to love.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Forgot my wife's bday yesterday
    soldiers-facepalm-qe4dz3fbs8teme2n.gif

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You pick the raspberries out of the ... throughput ... and make really expensive jelly

Sarcasm aside, though; although I've known dogs that would eat fruit and/or berries if it was offered to them, that's the first dog I've seen who picks their own. It's hard enough to keep the birds from eating them let alone a high-energy four legged thief
    One of my brothers Chesapekes will pick green peppers and eat them like corn on the cob.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Considering the smell and taste of normal coffee, I'm not sure roasting beans from cat turds is that big of a leap.

Still I'd rather taste cat **** coffee than smell the hazelnut flavored **** the millennials in my office all seem to love.
    The best part of the coffee is the aroma it gives off.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sitting by the fire in Lexington on business. They didn’t have my bourbon so I had to try a new one.

Chicken C**k bourbon is actually kinda tasty.

EXCELLENT hotel if you are in Lexington,KY.

1693358562546.jpeg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sitting by the fire in Lexington on business. They didn’t have my bourbon so I had to try a new one.

Chicken C**k bourbon is actually kinda tasty.

EXCELLENT hotel if you are in Lexington,KY.

View attachment 296039
    The name is what? I'd check the mash bill carefully.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Didnt get to try another free bourbon. (my hotel gives you one F&B token for each night. Breakfast or drinks. Your choice.)
    Hotel bar closes at 9* (*unless patrons are enjoying themselves, then they close when customers are done).

So I waited until 8:30 to go down so I could once again sit by the fire pit (and actual gaslights... too cool). I walk in and the house lights are down but the bar is still fully lit. Little blonde behind the bar is talking to a coworker in a stressed tone "you work here too, so you need to know". She looks at me and says "sorry, bar is closed."

(confused) "I thought you guys are open till 9?"
    (in a bitchy tone) "I broke my ankle, so...."
    "Oh, Ok. (turns to leave) Sorry about your ankle.."
    [Insert bitchy muttering even though I confirmed it was cool and I understood here]

So I had to go back up to the room fridge to grab a beer before relaxing. On the way back in I see her walking past the front desk, barely limping with her ankle in a neoprene wrap.
    I'm no doctor, but pretty sure if your ankle is actually broken, you aint putting weight on it.

But on the plus side I got to chat with two cool dudes. And two of us were packing. The other guy redeemed himself by being a guy who works for a subsidiary of GE Transportation... dude is an engineer (not the driver type) that works on locomotives. :rockwoot:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Didnt get to try another free bourbon. (my hotel gives you one F&B token for each night. Breakfast or drinks. Your choice.)
    Hotel bar closes at 9* (*unless patrons are enjoying themselves, then they close when customers are done).

So I waited until 8:30 to go down so I could once again sit by the fire pit (and actual gaslights... too cool). I walk in and the house lights are down but the bar is still fully lit. Little blonde behind the bar is talking to a coworker in a stressed tone "you work here too, so you need to know". She looks at me and says "sorry, bar is closed."

(confused) "I thought you guys are open till 9?"
    (in a bitchy tone) "I broke my ankle, so...."
    "Oh, Ok. (turns to leave) Sorry about your ankle.."
    [Insert bitchy muttering even though I confirmed it was cool and I understood here]

So I had to go back up to the room fridge to grab a beer before relaxing. On the way back in I see her walking past the front desk, barely limping with her ankle in a neoprene wrap.
    I'm no doctor, but pretty sure if your ankle is actually broken, you aint putting weight on it.

But on the plus side I got to chat with two cool dudes. And two of us were packing. The other guy redeemed himself by being a guy who works for a subsidiary of GE Transportation... dude is an engineer (not the driver type) that works on locomotives. :rockwoot:
    Had a customer the other day, his son is an engineer at GE where they test airplane engines and sometimes blow a blade to see if the containment works (how he described it)

Seems like a cool place to work... I'm not moving.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Had a customer the other day, his son is an engineer at GE where they test airplane engines and sometimes blow a blade to see if the containment works (how he described it)

Seems like a cool place to work... I'm not moving.
    The chicken cannon is kinda cool. Don't know if they still do it but they used to fire frozen chickens into a running engine to make sure it stays running.

Top Bottom