• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Really wasn't looking for a gun, but found one at Crown Point this weekend. The deal was too good to pass up, a FEG 9mm all steel gun, decocker, exposed hammer, wood grips, 14 shot, 3 mags for $250. It will be my truck gun and replace my Radom 9x18mm.

feg003.jpg

Knight 1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    South indianapolis
    Cz 75 for me and perhaps a 38 revolver for daughter. She can shoot both but I feel the revolver would be a little safer with her children. Her acceptance and familiarity will be deciding factor.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Interesting question. It's one of two choices:

Another Walther PPQ 40 Cal - So that when I pull both weapons, I'd then get TWO beams of light cutting through the clouds/roof/etc onto my hands, and twice the angelic cheer as thunder is cast down upon my enemies...

I thought about maybe getting an old 45 long colt revolver. Something about the look, style, weight of old iron just feels right on my hip.

oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    i would really like for it to be a 6" to 8" barrel stainless colt python, but cant find one for the right money, so im looking at a kimber pro cdp ll .i like them and im thinking about one of them

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Stainless Ruger SP101. Either the 3" or the snub 2.25". It'll be my first revolver.

I am picking up a 3 inch SP101 this weekend on a trade. Been looking forward to it for a week since I made the deal. Can't wait to get it to the range.

Want a Ruger Mk3 or Buckmark next.

Top Bottom