• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Are you SURE it's gun related and not the recent move that if you don't have something like 10k views you won't get commercials on your channel?

MAC has 545K+ subscribers and he posted on facebook that it has hit them as well so I don't think that's it. I read that is has to do with how they classify the channels. A bunch of stuff, not just gun channels, are now classified as adult content or something.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I seen were Hickok45 posted about it earlier today as well and said he's seen drop off as well. I haven't seen anything personally on my channel yet, but as mentioned before I'm small time with only 650 subscribers so they may not be targeting the small ones a s hard perhaps, but who knows.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I seen were Hickok45 posted about it earlier today as well and said he's seen drop off as well. I haven't seen anything personally on my channel yet, but as mentioned before I'm small time with only 650 subscribers so they may not be targeting the small ones a s hard perhaps, but who knows.

I thought he already bailed when they "accidentally" banned him twice in as many days for no real reason?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Feel like this needs said again... this isn't a gun thing. The Hickok issues were completely separate from the advertising problems.

I've been following this *very* closely.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Maybe not necessarily gun-related, but let's not forget that Google, the parent company of YT, is populated by leftists and SJW sympathizers, all of whom deeply resent anything conservative, especially anything that portrays gun ownership in a positive light.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Google / YouTube is killing me... Where am I going to find a phone, email, search for stuff, find demo videos, and music videos on such a broad scale in the near future if Google / YouTube is a "no guns / no money" business?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Noticed this on hikock45's twitter yesterday... Could it be as simple as money always beats ideology?

[video=youtube;EHqybEnPqbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Time for people to realize that Google and Facebook have gone from providing the dance floor to wanting to call the tune

AFAIK only millennials didn't/don't see it coming

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    MAC has 545K+ subscribers and he posted on facebook that it has hit them as well so I don't think that's it. I read that is has to do with how they classify the channels. A bunch of stuff, not just gun channels, are now classified as adult content or something.

Matters not that YouTube hasn`t just targeted guns and gun related videos. If they`ve targeted guns and gun videos at all, they`re attacking freedom, period. They ought to hear from everyone even slightly involved with nra, and GOA. That may get their attention...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Matters not that YouTube hasn`t just targeted guns and gun related videos. If they`ve targeted guns and gun videos at all, they`re attacking freedom, period. They ought to hear from everyone even slightly involved with nra, and GOA. That may get their attention...

Changing their pay structure is attacking freedom? I *might* see the argument if they were banning the content. Not paying you as much? That's a pretty low bar for an attack on freedom.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Changing their pay structure is attacking freedom? I *might* see the argument if they were banning the content. Not paying you as much? That's a pretty low bar for an attack on freedom.

Maybe not necessarily, but the selective treatment doesn't look exactly fair.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe not necessarily, but the selective treatment doesn't look exactly fair.

Just to be clear, "fair" is now something you want taken into consideration in how people are compensated? Many on INGO have frequently poo-poo'd the concept, so just asking.

Top Bottom