• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Sootch got this account strike because he had a link and price for a firearm or firearm accessory in a youtube video (magpul UBR stock), I would assume that Tim got his strike for the same violation as well (the yugo SKS video mentioned price and where to buy)

the question is WAS that rule in the TOS (who reads those, this is why you should always read them) 3 or so years ago when they posted the offending videos; I know bumpfire stock videos weren't banned when they made their videos that started the account strikes.
    as an aside plenty of slidefire/bumpfire stock install videos and use videos are still up, just from no namers. However most of the "how I made a $10 bumpstock" videos are gone because they showed 'dangerous activities' meanwhile ALL fail videos and sports injury videos are still up.

So...to sum it up...GoogleTube is full of hypocrites. Because, according to their own website, they exsist "to give everyone a voice and show them the world." That is, unless they don't agree with your voice. Then I guess you are not part of "everyone". Reference the link below and you may find it quite ironic.

https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/

Their community standards are purposely vague and convoluted enough that they can be used to silence anyone they do not agree with. And for all the others that they have no disagreement with, well the standards don't exsist.

That is the same thing that is happen to our laws. Make enough complicated and convoluted laws that almost everyone is breaking the law...then selectively enforce those laws on only those you disagree with. That is how liberty dies.

I have heard it said that media is simply an extension of where society is. And over time, so is government. So it would seem to me that GoogleTube is the cannery in the coal mine signaling that things are only going down hill in the future. And sadly, at this stage, I don't see how it can be turned around.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have a playlist of firearms training stuff I keep on GoogleTube. In the past, I would watch these videos when I had large segments of down time.

Every now and then I go through my list to remove old videos that were deleted. It happens on occasion and usually I will have a couple of videos that get deleted. My list was close to 600 videos.

However, today I found that a BUNCH were deleted from multiple channels. I lost track of counting at 112 videos removed from my list. I was interrupted and had to close my screen, so I lost count. However, based on my old total and now my new total, it looks like about 150-170 videos were deleted. I find it interesting how many videos are disappearing. Especially since YouTube wants to give everyone a voice.

You can see what's left with this link.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4A85932389160025

Edit to add: I guess I can't get the playlist to embed. So you will be stuck with a link.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeager might end up being our answer to the YouTube problem. He has the popularity and possibly the draw to get another Internet platform started possibly.

I think that would be the last option he'd explore. He was making a fair bit of scratch off of YouTube. He'd be better served being a paid contributor to an individual gun website (like Colion Noir). I don't see a new video platform rising that would pay him anything near what he was making on YouTube. He may also (depending on hoe his YT partnership worked) for suing for breech.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    It seems that Forgotten Weapons got a strike last week.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgottenW...844964077954/1603576469704790/?type=3&theater

It seems that YouTube does not even know that they are breaking their own 4 freedom values.

https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/

It's almost like they only choose to pay attention to their rules and freedoms when it is someone they agree with. If they disagree with your viewpoint, then poopy on you, and they are going to run you out.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's almost like they only choose to pay attention to their rules and freedoms when it is someone they agree with. If they disagree with your viewpoint, then poopy on you, and they are going to run you out.

Typical liberal logic. Like:

-All life is sacred, so we must ban the death penalty. But abortion is OK because its the woman's choice. (Not going down that rabbit hole, just pointing out the double standards.)
    -FREE SPEEEEEECH FOR ALLLLLL! Except Nazis*. They dont deserve free speech.
    -Trump obviously is corrupt with no concrete proof but Clinton couldnt possibly be even though we have evidence she is.

etc etc etc

*Defined as anyone that disagrees with them.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    According to a certain person who is involved in Full30, they are getting a phone app and opening the doors to ALL outdoor life content creators in the coming months.

so apparently the 'invite only' thing is going away. But the issue with full30 is the narrow viewership, I found gun channels on YouTube by accident, just like tons of people, I would wager the majority of viewers.

interesting thing to note as well; fitness oriented channels are getting demonetized as well now. No idea why

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    interesting thing to note as well; fitness oriented channels are getting demonetized as well now. No idea why

Its unfair to the fat, ugly people that they are not being represented. No, thats not purple.

The SJW schtick is getting old. Just saw an ad for a STEM camp on FB. Two girls, two boys. Boys gravitated to the minecraft weapons, the two girls have minecraft heads on. Some idiot complained that it was sexist that they "made" the girls wear the heads. Turns out it was the daughters of the founder and they ASKED to wear the heads. Nope! Not good enough. Its misogynistic simply because some whackjob said it was, and it is demeaning and tells girls they shouldnt go to the STEM camp.

I cant make this stuff up.

Top Bottom