• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    James Yeager just got shut down. Give me a list of any channels you believe are in trouble. I can rip all the videos on youtube-dl to an external hard drive. Let's take action to help the content creators and start a new site somewhere else.

You can still find most of Yeager's video online on his second channel.
    Not sure if he can post new videos from that channel.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FYI...it seems that lately, they are less and less legit. MAC (Military Arms Channel) has already received 2 warnings and was shut down for 2 weeks. The 1st warning was for a bump stock video that was posted 5 or so years ago and was only recently ruled to be inappropriate. His 2nd warning was on a political call to action video. Really, a warning because of a call to action asking people to contact their legislators? Really?????

Notice that Youtube and other leftist companies are totally okay with shoving their calls to action in your face when you visit their websites. The "net neutrality" the lastest example. I'm distrustful of this whole ruckus about it because Google so badly wants the FCC not to change the rules. It's because it's more a direct threat to Google, not you or me.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Notice that Youtube and other leftist companies are totally okay with shoving their calls to action in your face when you visit their websites. The "net neutrality" the lastest example. I'm distrustful of this whole ruckus about it because Google so badly wants the FCC not to change the rules. It's because it's more a direct threat to Google, not you or me.

This is something we should all be concerned about. Don't you think after Sandy Hook all the videos by people like Yeager with a call to action to protect the 2A had some sort of impact? Yeah there's the argument that Youtube is a private company and they can do what they want on their platform. The problem is it's achieved a level of scale that it's become a place where people assemble to share ideas. If we care about gun rights and other liberties we all need to take action. I think the best shot we have is to build a new site for these political ideas to be discussed. Full30 is a start, but there needs to be more. We need a platform where Everyday Joe is going to find us and learn about why gun rights are important.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The popular things like facebook, google, youtube, are what people have got use to, and use. The problem is that they were started, and are owned by idiot libtards. What we need is for similar products to be developed by conservative companies, and those products to gain the same popularity, or. for some rich conservative to buy them out... Generally speaking, the right doesn't get into the media, so it ain't gonna happen anytime soon. Too bad, these techo-companies have made a fortune pushing their product that contains their hidden agenda, we could be doing the same.

comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    I downloaded the Bing app and will be using it instead of Google. Also, to support a gun YouTube channel, I went up to Copper Custom in Valparaiso and bought a rifle. Take that YouTube.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I downloaded the Bing app and will be using it instead of Google. Also, to support a gun YouTube channel, I went up to Copper Custom in Valparaiso and bought a rifle. Take that YouTube.
    I'm strongly thinking of placing an mp5 on layaway thru them in the near future.

that would be my third firearm from there and second case of ammo. Kids enjoy Tim's channel, so why not

comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    I'm strongly thinking of placing an mp5 on layaway thru them in the near future.

that would be my third firearm from there and second case of ammo. Kids enjoy Tim's channel, so why not

He runs a very informative channel. I like the shop really well too. This was my first visit and its the only brick and mortar BCM distributer I've ever seen. That's good enough reason for me to support them

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    YouTube has added merchandising integration... might be a good first step to repair some damage done by the demonetization/advertising situation.

DQ3oC7pVwAAVDto.jpg:small

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    YouTube has added merchandising integration... might be a good first step to repair some damage done by the demonetization/advertising situation.

DQ3oC7pVwAAVDto.jpg:small

Can demoneytized channels use that feature?

I would assume if Youtube keep those channels from getting ad money they would also keep them from having a link to their online store.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Aside from name recognition, setting up a 2A site would be a simple fix. Maybe nra.org would work (except for the matter of monetization)?

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    He runs a very informative channel. I like the shop really well too. This was my first visit and its the only brick and mortar BCM distributer I've ever seen. That's good enough reason for me to support them
    Been there a few times. First time I called ahead, like I said my kids were into his videos for a while. Spent about 2 hours hanging out and shooting the breeze, wound up buying a VEPR.

the typical youtubers merch seems too overpriced to me. Most of it I wouldn't wear. Much easier to buy a gun or ammo instead.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm trying to figure out the Youtube gun channels that are in trouble, to possibly reach out to them later for help. (I'm a web developer). Is there a list of top gun channels on Youtube right now? (Or should I start that discussion in a separate thread?)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm trying to figure out the Youtube gun channels that are in trouble, to possibly reach out to them later for help. (I'm a web developer). Is there a list of top gun channels on Youtube right now? (Or should I start that discussion in a separate thread?)

NRA suggests: iraqveteran8888, Hickok45, RatedRR, Demolition Ranch, Nutnfancy, Military Arms Channel, Sootch00, Colion Noir

"We Like Shooting" has a bunch of the same ones, including: taofledermaus, SafeArmsReview, tnoutdoors9, MDPrepper

"Most subscribed" as of early 2016: sootch00, Military arms channel, Funker Tactical, nutnfancy, taofledermaus, iraqveteran8888, demolition ranch, fullmag, hickok45, and FPSrussia (though I think he's gone).

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Colion noir is allegedly the product of focus groups and paid endorsements, sootch00 hasn't given anything a bad review that I'm aware of, demolition ranch is an entertainment channel mostly (vet ranch, off the ranch) so he's okay money wise. I would support military arms channel (hi Tim), Paul Harrel (look him up) into weapons, and koyote tan (if they have a patreon) before IV8888 or nutnfancy

thats just my op opinion BUT look up paul harrel and SUBSCRIBE

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    FPSrussia is no more. The owner has moved on to video gaming podcasting and has dropped the "russian character" act.
    Kyle had none of the fun stuff, he had a buddy who was an 02/07 who had the good stuff, said 'buddy' wound up murdered, FBI raided kyle (FPS russia) twice, the last time was because someone allegedly ordered CBD oil (oh boy, who cares) and he may or may not be a prohibited person now.

Top Bottom