Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:n00b:

:nono:

I will not shoot with that guy around.He does silly things with guns and has horrible trigger discipline and all around gun safety.
    He hasn't posted videos in 5 months.Not sure if he got legal problems or got injured during the shooting of his last video.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

I will not shoot with that guy around.He does silly things with guns and has horrible trigger discipline and all around gun safety.
    He hasn't posted videos in 5 months.Not sure if he got legal problems or got injured during the shooting of his last video.

The back of his shirt says "And I Crap Recklessness".

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I will not shoot with that guy around.He does silly things with guns and has horrible trigger discipline and all around gun safety...

That tells a LOT about gun owners overall. His vids far far outnumber other YouTube gun folks in views and subscribers.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That tells a LOT about gun owners overall. His vids far far outnumber other YouTube gun folks in views and subscribers.

Subscribers doesn't mean gun owners.
    If you see the comments on his videos most of them are kids who only use guns in video games.
    Those kids are not interested in what gun to buy or techniques or 2A political issues, they just want to see big guns destroy things with explosions like in movies adn videoe games. :dunno:

For me his channel has nothing to do with other gun channels who are actually meant for gun owners.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Subscribers doesn't mean gun owners.
    If you see the comments on his videos most of them are kids who only use guns in video games.
    Those kids are not interested in what gun to buy or techniques or 2A political issues, they just want to see big guns destroy things with explosions like in movies adn videoe games. :dunno:

For me his channel has nothing to do with other gun channels who are actually meant for gun owners.

That is a very good point. I never paid much attention to his channel after the first exposure to just what you mentioned.
    Still he is listed as the top YouTube gun guy though. Maybe it was MAC who put up a vid with the rankings a while back?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013

lotta people watch stupid movies doesn't mean all of them do stupid things. watching others do stupid things do I don't have to.

I do you take things on the interwebz with a whole lot of salt, hope you do, too.

I dont know about your standard of "horrible trigger discipline", he's better than most people.

he's still around, on Oct. 3rd he posted on FB about needing a HD cam around Tempa, FL.

did Yeager do this?

fps-russia-drive-thru.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is a very good point. I never paid much attention to his channel after the first exposure to just what you mentioned.
    Still he is listed as the top YouTube gun guy though. Maybe it was MAC who put up a vid with the rankings a while back?

I watched a video that someone made of kids watching his videos. Although many of the young ladies thought it was a waste of time, they all came around to saying they thought shooting could be cool. Who knows, maybe his videos will prove to be an asset to the gun community.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    lotta people watch stupid movies doesn't mean all of them do stupid things. watching others do stupid things do I don't have to.

I do you take things on the interwebz with a whole lot of salt, hope you do, too.

I dont know about your standard of "horrible trigger discipline", he's better than most people.

he's still around, on Oct. 3rd he posted on FB about needing a HD cam around Tempa, FL.

did Yeager do this?

fps-russia-drive-thru.jpg

You either have good trigger discipline or you dont.I have seen in in many videos wave guns around with his finger in the trigger.
    Yeager is teaching things on his channel.FPS Russia is doing silly with things with guns.Not the same think and not for the same crowd.Not that you cant enjoy both.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    You either have good trigger discipline or you dont.I have seen in in many videos wave guns around with his finger in the trigger.
    Yeager is teaching things on his channel.FPS Russia is doing silly with things with guns.Not the same think and not for the same crowd.Not that you cant enjoy both.

he is not teaching, does not pretend to be an instructor either. if you are taking his class, well, that's your problem.

his show is entertaining, so is Hickok45. you've gotta give them that.

Top Bottom