• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    As a side note the Clarksville High School Boosters came by the shop Friday and asked if I wanted to advertise on the back of their program. I said I would but that they wouldn't let me (for those that do not know I have a small gun shop). She said it should not be a problem and that she would check and call me back. She did and they won't let me advertise.

I would say I won't do business with them but well... I wouldn't anyway. That is a shame. Stop a small biz from getting a word out because someone thinks it is not PC to do....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Zero tolerance = we're too damn lazy and stupid to make sensible decisions about anything, so we've created this great policy to relieve us of any responsibility for our idiotic actions.........AND AMERICANS CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THIS GARBAGE!!!

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    common sense and using your brain will take you much further than pc will.
    too bad alot of people don't use either one anymore

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yes, lets make a three year old deaf child change. his. ****ing. name. because we don't want his teacher getting scared over a finger gun.

Seems like a legitimate argument to me.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Yikes. We're doomed as a species. One previous poster voted for the asteroid.

I'm hoping for dinosaurs.

Why do I have the feeling that the American Bar Association has something to do with this? And "slip and fall"? And "bad drug"?

I think corporal punishment should be reinstituted in the schools. Beginning with school board members, administrators, and the other educated idiots that dream up these policies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw this on Drudge and I am literally floored....I guess pointing a finger is going to be the next thing banned....

Family: School Made Deaf Child Change Sign Name, Said It Looked Like Gun « CBS St. Louis

As a side note the Clarksville High School Boosters came by the shop Friday and asked if I wanted to advertise on the back of their program. I said I would but that they wouldn't let me (for those that do not know I have a small gun shop). She said it should not be a problem and that she would check and call me back. She did and they won't let me advertise.

I graduated in 1982 from the same shool and in 1981 I was on the RIFLE TEAM and now I can't advertise my business on their program and a poor kid can't "sign" his name at school without getting in trouble.:xmad:

"Strange days indeed...
    Most peculiar Momma...Roll.."

John Lennon
    The Clarksville school system is a travesty. I would say they are the most idiotic bunch of "educators" ever to grace this Earth, but, sadly, they are just like all the rest now. You're better off not pissing your money down that septic tank of moronic waste.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The article was dead wrong.
    And I quote from the article "Brace yourselves, because this is the dumbest thing you'll hear all day."

This was not the dumbest thing I have heard all day, it is in fact, the dumbest thing I have heard all year.

volsfandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Swayzee
    Ity seems as if my stupid meter is being pegged more and more. I just cant understand the mind-set of some of these people. Texting and driving probably kills more people than guns but its ok for a child to act like hes talking on the phone.

Top Bottom