picture.php

picture.php

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a ZT350cb that I purchased from tyler34 last year and it was my EDC till a month ago when I purchased a Spyderco Paramilitary 2. The ZT is built like a tank and the lock on it is solid. Very impressed with it and plan on getting another if I can stay away from these fixed blades.
    5388271287_7688c3368f.jpg

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    esee 5 is better than that 6, IMO

TROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! the number one reason I hear from people is they like the 5 and it seems like the better knife, BUT it's too thick and won't cut/slice very well. HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!!!! the 5 will slice just as well as the 6 but will also do way more than than 6 better. there's a reason the 5 is the S.E.R.E. knife and the 6 isn't. a 1/4" thick blade cuts just as well as a thinner one, just ask ironjaws wrist.:D(love ya buddy!)

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    TROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! the number one reason I hear from people is they like the 5 and it seems like the better knife, BUT it's too thick and won't cut/slice very well. HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!!!! the 5 will slice just as well as the 6 but will also do way more than than 6 better. there's a reason the 5 is the S.E.R.E. knife and the 6 isn't. a 1/4" thick blade cuts just as well as a thinner one, just ask ironjaws wrist.:D(love ya buddy!)
    troof!

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Bought a 0301 from Brad and its a tank.

After spending/pissing away probably a grand or so over the last couple years on blades I dare say these folders are the best kept secret in the biz. I baton wood, carve, cut damm near anything and these *****es just keep asking for more. Wish I could buy a few more......The best folders around and when you throw in the cost... Sheesh, how could you go any other route?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    WEll I know how the ESEE knives perform since I own almost every single one of them. Both the 5 or the 6 will chop and slice but the 5 is a better knife for both tasks. :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    WEll I know how the ESEE knives perform since I own almost every single one of them. Both the 5 or the 6 will chop and slice but the 5 is a better knife for both tasks. :D

:+1: Totally agree. The 6 is definitely a slicer, but the 5 is the best of both worlds. Not saying you can't chop/baton with a 6, but I'd feel more comfortable doing so with the added blade thickness of the 5. :twocents:

Top Bottom