• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Bought my Beretta 92FS from them at the last show in Indy. They beat every price I had seen, including on-line dealers. Their price beat a local shop by $100. I have not been to their store though.

vork08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    NWI
    I saw them at the Valpo show last year. Not only did they have what i had been searchig for (lot of time spent looking for certain pistol that no one seemed to carry any more), it was $50 less than the best price i had seen. Guy I dealt with was friendly, informative, and patient, while being pulled in 10 different directions. Have to say, can't wait to see them again at another show.

OMG-ZOMBIES

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    ZX Guns is the best!

Picked up a S & W M&P ar15 at the last indy 1500 gun show for $585.
    What a great deal! The line to purchase was very long.:ar15:

Seabass

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Two big thumbs up to these guys!! I took my wife to the Ft Wayne show in January to purchase her first serious gun. She wanted a SHTF piece. The only thing I was sure of was caliber, 9mm. Other than that she didn't go with any particular weapon in mind. In my mind I was leaning towards an fullsize XDM 9 for a variety of reasons I will not get into here. But I never once verbalized that thought to her. I really wanted her to feel empowered and in control. I didn't want it to be something I bought and dropped in her lap, I wanted her to take ownership.

The guy from ZX, tall thin with slightly darker complexion, did an outstanding needs analysis with my wife. I have trained sales people for years and this guy would have made me proud. He asked extremely effective questions, listened completely, asked follow up question to clarify, offered choices, made recommendations, and finally with his guidance she decided on an XDM 9 3.8. When I inquired as to why not the full size, he offered a great reason and my wife has been thrilled with the gun ever since. Keep in mind he did all this at a gun show where they were completely slammed with customers.

Oh, and their prices are just as good as their service.

Timmy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Have purchased 2 guns in past few years..... added the third when they opened up the Fort Wayne Store... and heading back in Friday to get my son his own graduation present.. ;) Spoke to Tim most of the time.... what a great guy.... not only did we talk guns, we talked about everything under the sun even while other customers were in the store... all the employees were able to handle everyone quickly and professionally... oh.. and did I say they beat all the other local dealers in price?? ZX is a no brainer.....

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Glad to have a good priced gun shop in FT.Wayne now! Picked up a iwb holster (left handed) for my xds and a few boxes of hornady duty rounds to try out. First shop around the area that had 9mm HD ammo without being raped!

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Just yesterday I was able to get a first-hand experience of Zx Guns service. And I came away impressed, as hard as that is for me. Yep. I'm THAT guy.
    Called the Fort Wayne store on Wednesday after I'd seen their Facebook post about having an XDs in 9mm. Talked to Tim, who said they still had one in stock. After confirming they wouldn't be open on Thursday (July 4th), I was a little bummed - I couldn't make it there until Saturday afternoon. Telling Tim the story, he took down my name and number, telling me he'd call me Friday if the gun was still there. Lo and behold, Friday morning he calls me on my cell and says its still there. Again telling him I wouldn't be able to be there until Saturday, he simply asked whether I just wanted to see one in person or was ready to purchase. I said I wanted it if it was still there Saturday. He said "I'll put it in the safe for you right now."

now, Tim had never seen me, but did the thing that wins customers - cared and went beyond the norm.

Picked up my new XDs yesterday. +100 to Zx and Tim Gatchell!

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    So I was at another local gun store the other day and someone who I know for a fact is usually a less than reliable source of information, told me that ZX had been purchased by Midwest Gun Exchange. I've found absolutely zero evidence to back this up (not that I would care if it were true), but since it's a rumor out there could anyone confirm/deny?

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    If they were ever open on the weekends....
    Last three times I have been through Goshen on a Saturday they werent even open. The sad part is they missed out on at least $1000 in purchases I wanted to make.....

The only reason we close on weekends is for gun shows. Follow us on facebook ( www.facebook.com/zxgun ) to find out where we are.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    So I was at another local gun store the other day and someone who I know for a fact is usually a less than reliable source of information, told me that ZX had been purchased by Midwest Gun Exchange. I've found absolutely zero evidence to back this up (not that I would care if it were true), but since it's a rumor out there could anyone confirm/deny?

We were NOT bought by Midwest Gun Exchange. The only way that would happen is if they showed up with one of those giant publishers clearing house checks with about 9 zeros on it, and balloons. They better have balloons or no deal.

Top Bottom