Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

User Info Menu

If people will pay it, why not?

Plus, what one person perceives to be above retail might be different for someone else.

I used to see people on here all the time suggesting you shouldn't pay over $120 for a Mosin Nagant M44, when in reality $150-200 was average. (and it's gone up since)

User Info Menu

Every two months .

Just like clockwork.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radar44 View Post
    Every two months .

Just like clockwork.
    Yeah, I know.
    But I do wish it weren't against the rules to reply to the ad like "R U NUTS" then provide a link to a new gun for less that what they want for the used.
    no longer a member

User Info Menu

NOT trolling the classifieds is a VERY hard thing to do for a natural " smart a** "

such as myself

User Info Menu

I'm pretty disappointed in this thread. It turned out to be a big rehash of a discussion that was long ago beat to death here. See, I saw the word "insane" and thought I was missing out on some awesome ads. I was picturing some member trying to sell statues of Elvis made out of cat poop, or demanding football helmets full of cottage cheese in exchange for their 10/22. Let down indeed...
    'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Maybe they are used to advertising on Hoosier Topics.
    Too old to fight. Knees won't let me run.
    Good reasons to carry.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I think the government should put out a fixed price guide for all private transactions. Under or over priced items are being used as a weapon against buyers and sellers. It's causing injury to tgeir investments.

Expert

User Info Menu

Yes, I am aware the topic has been posted before.
    4 pages over night? Guess it still rings a tone with folks anyway.

Now what did I do with that football helmet full of cottage cheese on the tampon pedistal...

I agree with the post that the no call out rule in the classifieds kinda sucks and I am also a general smart ass, so when I see someone selling WWB at $30 a box and bragging that it is cheaper than walmart, yes I very much want to post to that thread with a link to cabelas every day price for the same box at $27.99. It's just f-ing irritating.

I am also of the opinion that most of these FTF deals are far more of a pain in the ass and take more time than just buying the stuff at a store or online retailer.
    bump...
    great deal!!!
    still here...
    free lube with purchase...

Ted
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Not used, I hope.
    Tea bags for Vampires?

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigretic View Post
    Yes, I am aware the topic has been posted before.
    4 pages over night? Guess it still rings a tone with folks anyway.

Now what did I do with that football helmet full of cottage cheese on the tampon pedistal...

I agree with the post that the no call out rule in the classifieds kinda sucks and I am also a general smart ass, so when I see someone selling WWB at $30 a box and bragging that it is cheaper than walmart, yes I very much want to post to that thread with a link to cabelas every day price for the same box at $27.99. It's just f-ing irritating.

I am also of the opinion that most of these FTF deals are far more of a pain in the ass and take more time than just buying the stuff at a store or online retailer.
    bump...
    great deal!!!
    still here...
    free lube with purchase...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast