I wish some of the people posting ads were not insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yes, I am aware the topic has been posted before.
    4 pages over night? Guess it still rings a tone with folks anyway.

Now what did I do with that football helmet full of cottage cheese on the tampon pedistal...

I agree with the post that the no call out rule in the classifieds kinda sucks and I am also a general smart ass, so when I see someone selling WWB at $30 a box and bragging that it is cheaper than walmart, yes I very much want to post to that thread with a link to cabelas every day price for the same box at $27.99. It's just f-ing irritating.

I am also of the opinion that most of these FTF deals are far more of a pain in the ass and take more time than just buying the stuff at a store or online retailer.
    bump...
    great deal!!!
    still here...
    free lube with purchase...

It's America, at least for the time being, so if you don't like it don't buy it. Pretty simple concept really. :patriot:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Some of us have lives that preclude us being around for your convenience. If you want the item, 2 or 3 days shouldn't be too long to be patient. We put it up when we have time. Or maybe when we have access to the item for photos.
    WAAAAAAAH!:dunno:

Thank you for setting me straight. I'm going to go hang a sign along the road that says, "Garage Sale at My House Whenever I Get the Time". I can see that strategy getting the bucks rolling in.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    He was probably just lurking for maybe years before he joined. Might have been these repeat threads like this that made him hesitate to join in the first place.

A few people I've spoken to about the site have just stayed lurking because of other reasons, the biggest was piling on newer members not because they were wrong but because a group of cool kids didn't like their opinions.

And OP, yes...some of the prices in ads are insane.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    He was probably just lurking for maybe years before he joined. Might have been these repeat threads like this that made him hesitate to join in the first place.

^^ this^^

You are most wise .

Yes , I heard about the "clockwork rant thread " and was not suprised when it rolled around again .

I love this kind of thread ! It brings out the best of both sides of the story

Top Bottom