Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 449 of 450 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 445 446 447 448 449 450 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4499
    KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    A politically connected Democrat? That is exactly the type likely to have one.
    Nah. That seems to be more the old school Dems. AOC would probably faint if she touched one.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

I do not wish harm on AOC or anyone. I said the same of Obama and of HRC. I have changed my thinking, however, in the rest of what I said about the latter two: I used to say I don't want them hurt, I want them embarrassed. I want them at the center of some self-made scandal that blows up in their face and causes them to resign and leave the public eye in shame.

I've come to realize that that is impossible, because the media will not shame but rather excuse Leftists, and save the shaming for minor misdeeds by those on the Right. Case in point: Jeffrey Epstein, an accused kiddy-diddler, which point is stated but minimized, vs. Alexander Acosta, the Labor Secretary until recently. The latter was also the prosecutor in Florida, ten years ago, when a deal was cut for Epstein and though his duties as a prosecutor had nothing at all to do with his duties as Sec of Labor, he resigned from that post because of the issues surrounding the office of the prosecutor. That's like if a cop cuts you a break and issues a warning for speeding, and a decade later, you drive up on a sidewalk and mow down 30 people, making the cop responsible, somehow, for those deaths.

But then, it's also like holding Colt responsible for the unlawful actions of a criminal who happened to own or God forbid use one of their rifles. Perfectly fine to do that since they're a gun company, and therefore, in the eyes of the Left, "eeeeeeevil".

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

It would seem odd to me indeed, if I thought you were just coming to this realization.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    They don't like it when you itemize what they want, and then take down each point and show how it wouldn't have helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    It would seem odd to me indeed, if I thought you were just coming to this realization.

Hardly so. Just stating/re-stating it now, as it fits this conversation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    But...wishing harm on people and finding ways to make it happen has been my life's work...and then teaching other people how to make it happen. (generally not in this country)
    Nice!!

Don

Edited to add: Not our political enemies. I would never wish harm on someone for disagreeing with me on political issues, in our country. Now other places...…………...

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Saw this a couple days ago in downtown Lafayette.

The irony seems to be lost on those who supported this.

Nobody is disposable? Tell that to Planned Parenthood, et al.

(please ignore the whited out section that looks like an "F".... that's where the photographer was standing.)

Blessings,
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    Saw this a couple days ago in downtown Lafayette.

The irony seems to be lost on those who supported this.

Nobody is disposable? Tell that to Planned Parenthood, et al.

(please ignore the whited out section that looks like an "F".... that's where the photographer was standing.)

Blessings,
    Bill
    #CripsAgainstTheCamps ???!??!?!?!

I really wish the cops would start showing up these things and just start filling up cars with people out on warrants.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

“Crips”, in this context, I believe refers to the “differently abled”, and is short for “cripples”. Of course, if we call them that, we are some form of -ist.... and yes, I’m out of purple ink.

Blessings,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    #CripsAgainstTheCamps ???!??!?!?!

I really wish the cops would start showing up these things and just start filling up cars with people out on warrants.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    “Crips”, in this context, I believe refers to the “differently abled”, and is short for “cripples”. Of course, if we call them that, we are some form of -ist.... and yes, I’m out of purple ink.

Blessings,
    Bill
    That would make more sense...

User Info Menu

I need to know where this fascism is occurring so I can be both fat and against the fascism at the same time. Or am I just supposed to be generally opposed to fascism on principle? I can handle that.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!