Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

The Sad But True Pictures Thread

Tired of people posting things that AREN'T funny at all in the Funny Pictures Threads, here is the place for you to post all those photos you find online that aren't funny, but that are sad but true.

I'll start us off by sharing some posts from the Funny Pictures Thread that really belong in here in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by gunman41mag View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gungirl65 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by downlinx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance. R. Quillen
    Quote Originally Posted by bglaze View Post
    mk2ja, for an Unreasonable Argumentative A**, you're makin' some d**n good points!
    Everything the Marines taught me about rifle marksmanship, I had already learned from the Appleseed Project. Find an event near you!

User Info Menu

Tagged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Happy but true?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Unbelievable

"I SPEAK MY MIND BECAUSE IT HURTS TO BITE MY TOUNGUE."

Page 1 of 349 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast