Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 463 of 485 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4842

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsqartan View Post
    I was blinded by all that chrome before I could see any of the finer details
    Man I hate chrome! You have to keep it clean so I try to keep it at a minimum but it does look good!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Man I hate chrome! You have to keep it clean so I try to keep it at a minimum but it does look good!
    The blown BB was in a show car. There was a theme.
    It also had a full on suspension package under it.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I've been away for a while, didn't know we had a hot rod thread. Here's some pics of my 1970 Super Bee. The cars all original, has been repainted though (original color) 383cu 4 speed pistol grip shifter with bench seat. 45k miles on it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Due to the high cost of ammo, don't expect a warning shot!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

71 you do not see thee much anymore. Nice piece.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 71silverbullet View Post
    I've been away for a while, didn't know we had a hot rod thread. Here's some pics of my 1970 Super Bee. The cars all original, has been repainted though (original color) 383cu 4 speed pistol grip shifter with bench seat. 45k miles on it.

I had an opportunity to buy its twin back in '85 while living in Oklahoma but didn't. I probably couldn't get it for $1500 nowadays.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 71silverbullet View Post

Wow, another Bee owner, very cool. If I were to pick any color to have on a 70 Bee, Plum Crazy would be it. It looks great, beautiful car.

On a side note, I believe she was on E-Bay a couple years ago if I am not mistaken. I remember that car.
    Last edited by Super Bee; 09-09-2019 at 18:37.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Thanks to the 1st "X" I do not have any pictures of the 2 MoPars of note I have owned.
    Another reason I hate her (among many)

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Thanks to the 1st "X" I do not have any pictures of the 2 MoPars of note I have owned.
    Another reason I hate her (among many)

Yeah, when thinking of Ex-wifes there is not usually warm and fuzzy feelings associated with them. If there is, we probably would have never divorced them in the first place.
    Last edited by Super Bee; 09-09-2019 at 19:02.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    Wow, another Bee owner, very cool. If I were to pick any color to have on a 70 Bee, Plum Crazy would be it. It looks great, beautiful car.

On a side note, I believe she was on E-Bay a couple years ago if I am not mistaken. I remember that car.
    Yep, it's been on the at least twice that I know of. I DID NOT buy it when it was on the a couple years back for $50k
    Due to the high cost of ammo, don't expect a warning shot!

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    As my dad used to say...if you can't build it right chrome it and most will never know its slow when its parked with the hood up. Maybe thats why I have always struggled with getting into car shows