Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 470 of 501 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 480 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5002
  1. #4691
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Well we've talked me into it: I'm going to pick up the tri-power tomorrow. With a side trip to Moser to get some axles redrilled it's going to be a long day to Ypsilanti and back.


    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Two Fours or Three Twos? The old Gal is screaming for multiple carbs (you know, because OVERKILL!). I've located a pretty good deal on each, relatively speaking. The pluses; the tri-power is intact and ready to run having recently been removed for a cobra jet installation, the dual quad is all new out of the box. The negatives; more carbs=more tuning issues/potential for trouble, the dual quad is a couple of 600 cfm holleys which is probably going to be over the line for an otherwise stock engine save for the exhaust upgrade and ignition upgrade.

    Personally I like this:



    Over this:




    With the dual quad I'd have to get rid of the air cleaner and find a proper unit like on the six pack.

    Man these first world problems are killers!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  2. #4692
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Well we've talked me into it: I'm going to pick up the tri-power tomorrow. With a side trip to Moser to get some axles redrilled it's going to be a long day to Ypsilanti and back.
    You chose well grass hopper.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  3. #4693
    Master

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Well we've talked me into it: I'm going to pick up the tri-power tomorrow. With a side trip to Moser to get some axles redrilled it's going to be a long day to Ypsilanti and back.
    Any idea what Moser charges to redrill axles? If not let me know after they take care of yours. I have a pair that need to have 5/8 studs instead of 1/2" for the Mustang

  4. #4694
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Any idea what Moser charges to redrill axles? If not let me know after they take care of yours. I have a pair that need to have 5/8 studs instead of 1/2" for the Mustang

    Ask and ye shall receive! https://www.moserengineering.com/shop-services/
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  5. #4695
    Master

    User Info Menu

    I am registered for One Lap. Released this morning. Wait list started at 11:30. Putting in money and being a veteran now (no longer a lap puppy) got me on the list. Booya! Now I gotta finish the car and get another couple track sessions by May.

  6. #4696
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bobzilla View Post
    I am registered for One Lap. Released this morning. Wait list started at 11:30. Putting in money and being a veteran now (no longer a lap puppy) got me on the list. Booya! Now I gotta finish the car and get another couple track sessions by May.
    Maybe I should register the Stang... I could put on the app, "Whoops Bob's Tiburon at the autocross events."
    I'm sure they'd let me in

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #4697
    Master

    User Info Menu

    I canít wait to drive the tib with real tires

  8. #4698
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by bobzilla View Post
    I canít wait to drive the tib with real tires
    Can I drive it with real tires and an exhaust?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  9. #4699
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Any idea what Moser charges to redrill axles? If not let me know after they take care of yours. I have a pair that need to have 5/8 studs instead of 1/2" for the Mustang
    To follow up: I dropped the axles and rotors off this morning and told him what I wanted to do, he said no sweat "do you want to wait for them or are you coming back in a little while". WOW! I told him we'd pick them up on the way back from Ypsilanti and when we rolled back in at 430 this afternoon they were waiting for me. The total ticket was $265 which included pressing out the old studs, welding up the holes, redrilling and tapping for the new studs, installing new screw in studs AND new wheel bearings as well as redrilling the new rotors.

    All of that and same day service???? WIN!!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  10. #4700
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    To follow up: I dropped the axles and rotors off this morning and told him what I wanted to do, he said no sweat "do you want to wait for them or are you coming back in a little while". WOW! I told him we'd pick them up on the way back from Ypsilanti and when we rolled back in at 430 this afternoon they were waiting for me. The total ticket was $265 which included pressing out the old studs, welding up the holes, redrilling and tapping for the new studs, installing new screw in studs AND new wheel bearings as well as redrilling the new rotors.

    All of that and same day service???? WIN!!
    That is almost unheard of these days

    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge