Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Some actresses/activists went to protest yesterday and screamed that they were "arrested" for protesting.

No, they weren't.

Amy Schumer And The Media Unintentionally Show Us How A Fake Story Is Created

Emily Ratajko---whatever tweeted that she was arrested for protesting.

"Today I was arrested protesting the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, a man who has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault. Men who hurt women can no longer be placed in positions of power."

The narrative they’re going for is that people were getting arrested for speaking out against Kavanaugh, which can lead to a whole host of accusations. Things like “Trump is arresting people for free speech,” or “society still doesn’t like women who speak out,” or “we still live in a culture that supports rapists,” etc, etc, etc.

Only, none of this is what actually happened. Yes, Schumer and Ratajkowski were led away by police, but that happened by request.
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

Emily Rat, doesn't want women treated like sex objects, makes her living off being a sex object.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Here's the NBC tweet:

WATCH: President Trump says "Robert E. Lee was a great general" during Ohio rally, calling the Confederate leader "incredible."
    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1050901081537073155

Headline/clip completely misconstrue context by cutting the clip short. He goes on to say how Grant was better, despite his alcoholism, and defeated Lee.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Here's the NBC tweet:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1050901081537073155

Headline/clip completely misconstrue context by cutting the clip short. He goes on to say how Grant was better, despite his alcoholism, and defeated Lee.
    TWO days later, on a Sunday afternoon,NBC tacks a correction on:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/s...01081537073155

I don’t believe for a minute that first tweet was unintentional.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post

Well, Lee was a good General.
    And Grant was, in that he realized he had the men and material to bulldoze through a lot of problems.
    A lot of problems that previous Generals were trying to use finesse, but didn't have the troop or leader quality to use finesse.
    Lee regularly thrashed opponents many times his own size.

Unfortunately, too many of the morons out there don't believe in learning lessons from opponents or the past.
    Of course, if I had to fight them, then I'd be okay with them not wanting to learn lessons.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Lee was an awesome general who believed in a lost value (except not lost on texans) that states ARE sovereign to the federal government. Your loyalty should belong to your state first, after god.
    Lee was a brilliant general and if his orders would have been followed he would have beaten the union and I believe they would have surrendered under conditions giving us 2 countries today. The union had more men, they didnt have more heart or more brilliant tacticians.
    General Lee is still studied in military leadership courses today
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post

They 'accidentally' cut a clip to the precise start and end points that led people to misidentify what he said so badly that they ended up implying the exact opposite? That’s some terrible luck.

User Info Menu

Sort of fits here, with how the media is running with it... thinking it's a narrative victory.

Elizabeth Warren did a DNA test. Turns out, she has some native american in her.

1/512

Which does not meet the standard for Native American ancestry. But the media is spinning it as a "gotcha" against Trump.

Do they abide by the "even one drop" racist view?

"Strong evidence" this is not.

User Info Menu

Sort of fits here, with how the media is running with it... thinking it's a narrative victory.

Elizabeth Warren did a DNA test. Turns out, she has some native american in her.

1/512

Which does not meet the standard for Native American ancestry. But the media is spinning it as a "gotcha" against Trump.

Do they abide by the "even one drop" racist view?

"Strong evidence" this is not.

I think the operative question is: Did she even know about the ancestor 6 to 10 generations ago when she made the claim?

My bet no. She made the claim not thinking that anyone would ever challenge it. She lucked out by having any​ Native American DNA.

In April 2012, The Boston Globe sparked a campaign controversy by reporting that from 1986 to 1995 Warren had listed herself as a racial minority in the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Directory of Law Teachers.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that before you start claiming some sort of minority status, maybe Granny's stories ought not be your only source.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

1/512

It's been corrected and downgraded...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...can-not-1-512/

1/1024

She lied about being "native american" to get ahead in her career.

The same way obama did with "foreign student" "not foreign student".
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast